Beta buxxer divorces wife because she only gave him sex 2 times in the past 2 years

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️

& the comments are still putting him at fault for what he didn’t do and how he didn’t make her comfortable enough and how she’s tired, sleepy, etc. Strong chance she was probably cheating during that timeframe as well. Beta buxxers keep taking L’s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Deleted member 33540, Gonthar and 1 other person
why does a man get married to a woman that doesn't even want to have sex with him jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 57464
better yet why did she get married to him if she is not physically attracted to him

why does a man get married to a woman that doesn't even want to have sex with him jfl
Beta buxxers deserve their pain. Let them dwell in it and enjoy it

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
That was not very christian of you v0 w5ma7ca58byb1

brother you are rebelling against your own religion, fear God

are you a christian or do you just pick and choose what to follow?
Stop trying to patronize me you retard. Worry about your own faith and relationship with God

Why did he wait 2 years LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Stop trying to patronize me you retard. Worry about your own faith and relationship with God
why are you getting aggressive? i am correcting you since you are sinning and i am trying to help you, no other reason. do not put your own desires over the word of God

Last edited:
They did nothing wrong, for thousands of years betabuxxers married and supported women in exchange for sex, that's how it was throughout all history, only in the last few decades things have changed and now women want the money, but they don't want to give the sex back in return.

why are you getting aggressive? i am correcting you since you are sinning and i am trying to help you, no other reason. do not put your own desires over the word of God

I will now be putting you on my ignore/block list. Goodbye

They did nothing wrong, for thousands of years betabuxxers married and supported women in exchange for sex, that's how it was throughout all history, only in the last few decades things have changed and now women want the money, but they don't want to give the sex back in return.
They don’t want to open their legs for men they aren’t physically attracted to. It’s fairly simple. Money doesn’t matter. Status doesn’t matter. Genuine desire (looks) is the only thing that matters and beta buxxers can’t work their way to it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
They don’t want to open their legs for men they aren’t physically attracted to. It’s fairly simple. Money doesn’t matter. Status doesn’t matter. Genuine desire (looks) is the only thing that matters and beta buxxers can’t work their way to it
Yeah, but in the old days they didn't have much of a choice, physical attraction was irrelevant, they married betabuxxers because survival was more important, they couldn't get jobs, didn't have many rights, now women they can make their own money, and this is where humanity made a mistake...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576

Users who are viewing this thread

Back