im yellow
Happy Birthday Flames GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
bump cause my skin looks marginally better after b carotene

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
at first that is what I thought but look yellow in some spots like under eyes and forehead....

I think i need other carotenoids too, been taking astaxanthin but dont think that does anything

Getting a real sun tan mogs taking beta carotene hard. Beta carotene doesn't even give you a real tan jfl, it just enhances your yellow-orange undertones. The sun tan scare around here is pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, one job away, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
Getting a real sun tan mogs taking beta carotene hard. Beta carotene doesn't even give you a real tan jfl, it just enhances your yellow-orange undertones. The sun tan scare around here is pathetic.
do you use tret?

I think moderate tanning won't really damage your skin if you use tret cause it reverses sun damage

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Blue
do you use tret?

I think moderate tanning won't really damage your skin if you use tret cause it reverses sun damage
I'm not on anything rn tbh, I'm just taking 1-2 grams of vitamin C daily. Though, I used to take accutane which cleared all my acne, haven't gotten any major breakouts since stopping the treatment (one year ago).

Moderate sun tanning won't really age you at all I'd argue. I believe ageing is mostly on stuff like diet or lifestyle, although that is a topic for itself.

• +1
I'm not on anything rn tbh, I'm just taking 1-2 grams of vitamin C daily. Though, I used to take accutane which cleared all my acne, haven't gotten any major breakouts since stopping the treatment (one year ago).

Moderate sun tanning won't really age you at all I'd argue. I believe ageing is mostly on stuff like diet or lifestyle, although that is a topic for itself.
i think collagen is kind of cope anyway...

what matters is elastin and fad pads

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus, LastHopeForNorman, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
Everyone who says to avoid the sun is lost beyond repair tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blue and Deleted member 9670
The problem with tanning is obviously that it's bad when you're on retin-a

It made me green like a gay alien

• +1
Isnt that the point jfl

didn't do shit to me
ordered axhasntnraina or whatever it's called

Anyone is free to run RTT game

roids tats tans

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Blue

roids tats tans
didn't do shit to me
ordered axhasntnraina or whatever it's called
no

more orange is what you want
Isnt that the point jfl
It made me green like a gay alien
The problem with tanning is obviously that it's bad when you're on retin-a
Everyone who says to avoid the sun is lost beyond repair tbh

Herroo I rove u rong time babbbyyyy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 9670

roids tats tans
If you have good hair genetics + are not a manlet there's little reason not to. One of the most proven and legit SMV increases.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Patient A
Unironically add lycopene, you will be orange.

• +1
As a side note, my tan fades very quickly when I'm on retin-a.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
this is the reason i don't take it, makes you look like you have liver failiure:lul:

Not sure but I think the reason beta carotene makes u yellow is because it makes ur body get rid of toxins, so it doesn't make u glow because it's healthy

If you have good hair genetics + are not a manlet there's little reason not to. One of the most proven and legit SMV increases.
even for baldies and manlets tbh. everyone

• +1
Reactions: Blue
do you use tret?

Ehhhh it depends

it will reverse sun damage you already have but if you’re applying it daily and then tanning, the tret will make you more sensitive to light and you’ll probably sustain more sun damage than normal

you have to stay inside/cover up/use spf with tret

• +1