Beta Carotene

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Does anyone here take beta carotene pills? Do they make your skin color look better? What is the dose

I've taken them for a few weeks but I don't think there's any difference in my skin, imo it's better to stick to eating carrots/sweet potatoes + tomatoes and variety of other colorful veggies and fruits.
If you're pale I'd recommend eating carrots & tomatoes, taking 1-2 beta carotene pills and spending a little bit of time under sun everyday, no way that won't work.

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones and goat2x
You dumbass, just eat potatoes and carrots, fucking aspie

beta carotene has nothing to do with skin color u dumb motherfucker

Does anyone here take beta carotene pills? Do they make your skin color look better? What is the dose

I ordered them . in a month or so will see if there are results
beta carotene has nothing to do with skin color u dumb motherfucker
that's stupid af . look up carotenosis

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas and Bruh567
That's literally the whole point of it

it fucking doesnt im not even gonna click on the article, it only helps with skin health and skin quality
I ordered them . in a month or so will see if there are results

that's stupid af . look up carotenosis
which is caused by CARETONOIDS, beta carotene is vitamin a

It is very legit why are you so anrgy plus why are you so aggressive?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
started taking it a few weeks ago, noticed slight changes but also taking astaxanthin and tretinoin and adapalene at the same time to hard to tell where the effect is coming from.
It's legit though and quite well studied, don't understand the low iq people saying it's bs when there's a medical condition linked to over-consumption.

as for dosage the best study uses natural factors 30,000IU dose over a 12 week period, bare in mind it effects everyone differently but I think anywhere from 30,000-50,000IU is a good starting point, taking 23mg -- 38,000IU myself atm but some supplements are heavily underdosed so keep that in mind.

it fucking doesnt im not even gonna click on the article, it only helps with skin health and skin quality

which is caused by CARETONOIDS, beta carotene is vitamin a
You're low IQ as fuck beta carotene IS a pigment and a carotenoid, it's not vitamin A just a precursor to it.

View attachment 418031

It is very legit why are you so anrgy plus why are you so aggressive?
trucel rage

• +1
Reactions: Bruh567
started taking it a few weeks ago, noticed slight changes but also taking astaxanthin and tretinoin and adapalene at the same time to hard to tell where the effect is coming from.
It's legit though and quite well studied, don't understand the low iq people saying it's bs when there's a medical condition linked to over-consumption.

as for dosage the best study uses natural factors 30,000IU dose over a 12 week period, bare in mind it effects everyone differently but I think anywhere from 30,000-50,000IU is a good starting point, taking 23mg -- 38,000IU myself atm but some supplements are heavily underdosed so keep that in mind.

You're low IQ as fuck beta carotene IS a pigment and a carotenoid, it's not vitamin A just a precursor to it.

trucel rage