D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Screenshot 2019 12 22 13 40 51

source.gif

Wtf bruh he asked
"Hey Lidia"
"What's up how are you?"

My girlfriend told me and screenshotted this. I told her to respond to him and tell her she is good, but she dont want to talk to him.

I'm dead bruh jfl

What a beta cuck

Beat him up or low t

• +1
Reactions: Hades, mikeock, FatmanO and 6 others
Como estas @Playboypuertorican

I WOULD BEAT HIM UP TBH. I HATE WHEN GUYS TRY TO HIT ON MY GF WHEN THEY KNOW SHE HAS A BF.

I FEEL EXTREMELY DISRESPECTED

I WOULD BEAT HIM UP TBH. I HATE WHEN GUYS TRY TO HIT ON MY GF WHEN THEY KNOW SHE HAS A BF.

I FEEL EXTREMELY DISRESPECTED
But he is literally inferior beta male and my girlfriend is creeped out by his subhuman ass. Why would a slayer like me waste my time getting mad? My gf already bullies and ignores him
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
make him your prison bitch and have him buy your girlfriend food

• JFL
Reactions: bassfreak
But he is literally inferior beta male and my girlfriend is creeped out by his subhuman ass. Why would a slayer like me waste my time getting mad? My gf already bullies and ignores him
giphy.gif
THAT IS TRUE. I LAUGH WHEN UGLY MEN TRY TO HIT ON HER. IT IS THE MORE GL GUYS THAT I WANT TO CURB STOMP

• Love it
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
She is only a bitch to subhuman inferior beta males. She is very submissive and high estrogen to me, the dark badboy alpha male slayer

Some Incel will go ER on her one day.

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
jose maria? wtf is he like 50 years old or something rofl

Your larping is funny mate. But i bet that you're a recessed 5'8 framecel with glasses irl.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
A man saying "hi, how are you?" is not simping. Your girlfriend was just humblebragging to you to show you that she has options.

A man saying "hi, how are you?" is not simping. Your girlfriend was just humblebragging to you to show you that she has options.
I have options too. We both agreed he is a beta male and he creeps my girlfriend out always bothering her. If he was a slayer he wouldve just fucked my gf