Beta orbiters are so fucking cringe

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
There’s this one ugly ass Indian kid that sits next to this girl and laughs at all her jokes. One day I was feeling high T as fuck after reading @PrettyBoyMaxxing posts on men and I almost got up and smacked the pimples off his recessed face.

this isn’t even larp my niggas. You autistic weirdos got me all types of weird too and now imma show them what’s up. @5foot8Paki go fuck your self nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: retard, BigBoy, LordNorwood and 7 others
indeed brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2587
sam

same. i’m very lookist now
U should become füher and put all ugly men in camps so we can jfl at their faces. That would make good entertainment for us tbh

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22705, BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
I keep ugly friendzoned female orbiters around one told me i had a "defined jawline" shes ugly af but i take the dopamine rush

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Swolepenisman
You can stand gl man?
Good looking men are easier to look at so I don’t mind it tbh. They are also a lot nicer and helpful because of all the dopamine they have

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22705, BigBoy and Pietrosiek
Is this Brian?

indeed i slapped the fuk outta some of them

Good looking men are easier to look at so I don’t mind it tbh. They are also a lot nicer and helpful because of all the dopamine they have
gl man who mogs you are your fucking enemy, they steall all what belongs to you. Hating ugly people while tolarating gl people is cuck behavior. Gl man=enemy. I rather die than accept help from man who mogs me. Thats being submissive and imagine that dude who fucked foid you should fuck help you.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and KrissKross
Hating ugly men is different from hating orbiters. If you just hate ugly men and are lookist by itself, you’re anything but a “high T alpha” and are a cuck. JFL stop kidding yourself. Keep hating orbiters though.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Cuck argument and halo effect tbh. Some of the most helpful people to me have been ugly

• +1
gl man who mogs you are your fucking enemy, they steall all what belongs to you. Hating ugly people while tolarating gl people is cuck behavior. Gl man=enemy. I rather die than accept help from man who mogs me. Thats being submissive and imagine that dude who fucked foid you should fuck help you.
bro pls i am not ur enemy i i i.....

Image result for i love you star wars gif500 × 207

Hating ugly men is different from hating orbiters. If you just hate ugly men and are lookist by itself, you’re anything but a “high T alpha” and are a cuck. JFL stop kidding yourself. Keep hating orbiters though.
You give off liberal vibes bro fuck outta here cuck

Shut the fuck up subhuman polack

Cage

This forum sometimes man

• +1
incels getting bullied by chads

what else is new?

You give off liberal vibes bro fuck outta here cuck
“Good looking people are so nice to me ❤️ I love them. Fuck ugly men”

This guy is calling me a cuck JFL

U should become füher and put all ugly men in camps so we can jfl at their faces. That would make good entertainment for us tbh

He would have to put himself in then.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and brutal_blackpill