Betabuxx Statusmaxxed Tinder Experiment, 600 Matches, RESULTS

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
Back in 2014-2016 I did some betabuxx shit like sponsor events with models (can't get too specific or it will dox me)

Anyways, one of the perks was they took a lot of dan bilzerian type photos of me with many different instagram hoes in mansions etc.

I uploaded them to tinder and ran them in different cities. I was 25% body fat, and ethnic, while also being standardscel so you can imagine how impossible it was for me to ever get a real match I was mutually interested in. Before these pics I only got like 50 gross matches over very very long periods, with most of my profiles being destroyed by the tinder algo and basically getting nothing but bots, land whales, trannies, etc.

Anyways, with these photos something finally worked. I got 500-600 matches very quickly, profile was exploding. Like 400 of the matches were in a few days. I thought I finally cracked the code.

Only issue was -- the avg attractiveness of the women was like a PSL 3, with only redeeming factor being their youth for the most part. But no problem, right? Just message the Beckys and Stacies, since there are literally hundreds of matches of course

Well I did, and I even messaged PSL 4 women. Most were just curious about the photos and who I was. Zero of the stacies and stacy lites responded for more than a few one word messages. Maybe they were waiting for me to say some betabuxxing shit. Before someone says that they think its the way I messaged, I assure you, ive hired people to use my pics on tinder before who had amazing results and they didn't get SHIT.

Btw when I reuploaded the photos to try in another city they didn't work. My Elo score didn't increase like the first time and to this day have no idea what the reason was

Betabuxxing women works, but betabuxxing on tinder doesn't in my experience. It may have worked if I was GL or I offered to sponsor them or something

I think if I was legit famous and had a really popular instagram it might have worked on clout chasing whores, but simply messaging them on tinder did not work at all.

I creampied the playboy model at the villa we rented all week but I didn't even get a date with 1/600 women on tinder. The first girl got benefit of staying at the place and saw me as the star of the show, and probably thought I would betabuxx her like I was betabuxxing the entire experience (way too expensive btw)... while the tinder matches were just curious or too ugly for me to actually talk to.

BTW, hot women don't really use tinder fwiw, they are on other apps like bumble. There are cute ones of course, but ive never heard a 6PSL girl talk about how she went on a tinder date with a guy, at least not in the past 5 years

key takeaway is unless youre willing to fork over the buxx, buxx dont help you overcome the looksmatch barrier

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
I remember back when I was roasting a whore she said that shes not going to be looking for a husband (Betabuxx) on an app.

So if youre not at bare minimum an 8 youre not going to be getting anything from tinder tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, gaymidget, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
I remember back when I was roasting a whore she said that shes not going to be looking for a husband (Betabuxx) on an app.

So if youre not at bare minimum an 8 youre not going to be getting anything from tinder tbh.
I saw one experiment where they ran GL ethnic guy and all he matched with were ethnic. if so its over cause I prefer white women 3x more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Well you creampied a model. If you can betabuxx and rent a villa and shit I don't think I would be hard for you to be PSL6. Especially if your skin tone isn't fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Well you creampied a model. If you can betabuxx and rent a villa and shit I don't think I would be hard for you to be PSL6. Especially if your skin tone isn't fucked up.
I have creampied many, many hqnp models, but its always through status and money and often almost straight up prostitution. And it never ends well

U mean through surgeries? Yes, I just got fillers and I've lost 50-60 pounds now, still grinding slowly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
I have creampied many, many hqnp models, but its always through status and money and often almost straight up prostitution. And it never ends well

U mean through surgeries? Yes, I just got fillers and I've lost 50-60 pounds now, still grinding slowly.
This is why I laugh at the idea of genuine love and affection. Many GL women are prostitutes in disguise. Absolute filth. Just be a real prostitute and show who you are

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep

That's good tbh. To be successful on tinder you need to look more towards white than whatever ethnicity you are. And Skin tone is a huge factor in online success.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3573
This is why I laugh at the idea of genuine love and affection. Many GL women are prostitutes in disguise. Absolute filth. Just be a real prostitute and show who you are
Most women who have never been sponsored or paid for sex simply dont have the required smv to pull it off. I'd estimate probably 50% of all GL women are open to it and the ones that aren't would if they moved to a major city and found the right group of friends
That's good tbh. To be successful on tinder you need to look more towards white than whatever ethnicity you are. And Skin tone is a huge factor in online success.
Yeah I believe this, I have a light complexion so isn't a huge issue for me, mostly the fact that im ethnic in general is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, Chadeep and 2 others
Most women who have never been sponsored or paid for sex simply dont have the required smv to pull it off. I'd estimate probably 50% of all GL women are open to it and the ones that aren't would if they moved to a major city and found the right group of friends

Yeah I believe this, I have a light complexion so isn't a huge issue for me, mostly the fact that im ethnic in general is.
Yeah birth control killed everything. If there was one thing I could accomplish, it'd be to destroy it. Idc about pumping and dumping avg or slightly above avg girls that much anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ElliotRodgerJr and Chadeep
Yeah birth control killed everything. If there was one thing I could accomplish, it'd be to destroy it. Idc about pumping and dumping avg or slightly above avg girls that much anyway
Birth control has saved me from 18 years of paying multiple child support bills

Better to kill the values that make women more hypergamous than a valuable technology that prevents unwanted children that can't be properly taken care of by young irresponsible single mothers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Birth control has saved me from 18 years of paying multiple child support bills

Better to kill the values that make women more hypergamous than a valuable technology that prevents unwanted children that can't be properly taken care of by young irresponsible single mothers
That might be for the greater good tbh but people would also be more careful

• +1
That might be for the greater good tbh but people would also be more careful
youre overestimating the iq of the avg person kek :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
irl women have to pu tin effort to earn betabuxx, you get to show off your betabuxx thru clothes, status, etc but it's not advertizing

on tinder you're advertising your beta buxx, so the girls are advertising their assets same as irl but they get the upperhand because you are also trying and as we know women are hypergamous, so if you both put in effort you are not good enough

you need to SUBTLETY advertise your butbuxx< I compare this to the BMW watch photos on instagram

6a1a31b85380d8984e7ffd0ea79faf45.jpg

d5eaf87df400501def5bf9a4a5f6d465.jpg

tons of faggots do this and i know one who is loaded from family and does this kind of shit, the problem is it's not the absence of evidence you are lacking, it's the evidence of absense

if a guy's pictures are him doing a bodybuilding pose they assume he is showing off his best feature and it is all downhill from there

if he has pics of him modeling it';s different because he was going to show off his face but he happens to be a model so it's avery casual flex like it would be weird if he didn't use pro pics he has laying around

you need to master the art of subtly telling a story that you are rich and that you get women, even if you have to hire a model, it can be as simple as finding a girl who is hot af who you can pay a couple hundred bucks to take pics of you in a nice bathroom, just don't be overtly showy

they want pics of you in social situations with girls who look like they want to be with you 1000% and subteley showing off signs of wealth not a picture of youdoing a selfie with a lambo behind you

being to showy tricks desperate low class girls playing numbers or desperate for money but high teir stacies you look like a poser to the mean who are able to show they have a lot to offer but don't look like they are giving away all the cards you can't see in just a picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ItalianCesso, the next o'pry and 4 others
irl women have to pu tin effort to earn betabuxx, you get to show off your betabuxx thru clothes, status, etc but it's not advertizing

on tinder you're advertising your beta buxx, so the girls are advertising their assets same as irl but they get the upperhand because you are also trying and as we know women are hypergamous, so if you both put in effort you are not good enough

you need to SUBTLETY advertise your butbuxx< I compare this to the BMW watch photos on instagram

6a1a31b85380d8984e7ffd0ea79faf45.jpg

d5eaf87df400501def5bf9a4a5f6d465.jpg

tons of faggots do this and i know one who is loaded from family and does this kind of shit, the problem is it's not the absence of evidence you are lacking, it's the evidence of absense

if a guy's pictures are him doing a bodybuilding pose they assume he is showing off his best feature and it is all downhill from there

if he has pics of him modeling it';s different because he was going to show off his face but he happens to be a model so it's avery casual flex like it would be weird if he didn't use pro pics he has laying around

you need to master the art of subtly telling a story that you are rich and that you get women, even if you have to hire a model, it can be as simple as finding a girl who is hot af who you can pay a couple hundred bucks to take pics of you in a nice bathroom, just don't be overtly showy

they want pics of you in social situations with girls who look like they want to be with you 1000% and subteley showing off signs of wealth not a picture of youdoing a selfie with a lambo behind you

being to showy tricks desperate low class girls playing numbers or desperate for money but high teir stacies you look like a poser to the mean who are able to show they have a lot to offer but don't look like they are giving away all the cards you can't see in just a picture
jfl at flexing entry level luxury brands.

either flex a Tesla (trendy and environmentally conscious) or a Ferrari (highest tier) or nothing at all, as you say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and Chadeep
jfl at flexing entry level luxury brands.
says the moron flexxing victoria secret models when trying to pickup girls way uglier

1. they think she is a hooker or a friend you could never get
2. if you bag girls like that they are super insecure and assume it's 100% you rmoney when your chats are utter dogsit

hot girl with a guy with shit personality + shit looks = LMS so it must be money

asking them to like you is like asking stacy to settle down when shes busy riding the cock carousel, only girls desperate 24/7 for your money and not currently occupied by another betabuxx will fall for that at a moments notice it takes to swipe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and Chadeep
says the moron flexxing victoria secret models when trying to pickup girls way uglier

1. they think she is a hooker or a friend you could never get
2. if you bag girls like that they are super insecure and assume it's 100% you rmoney when your chats are utter dogsit

hot girl with a guy with shit personality + shit looks = LMS so it must be money

asking them to like you is like asking stacy to settle down when shes busy riding the cock carousel, only girls desperate 24/7 for your money and not currently occupied by another betabuxx will fall for that at a moments notice it takes to swipe
Only flaw with your statement is that I did fuck the models, I said I talked to psl4 on tinder because had to lower standards 2 points to even get a conversation

Would not say my personality is shit, but it is not especially charismatic.

Looks was an issue as I've stated, but won't be soon

btw because the girls are PSL6, its not like flexing beamers at all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2621 and Chadeep
Only flaw with your statement is that I did fuck the models, I said I talked to psl4 on tinder because had to lower standards 2 points to even get a conversation

Would not say my personality is shit, but it is not especially charismatic.

Looks was an issue as I've stated, but won't be soon

btw because the girls are PSL6, its not like flexing beamers at all
doesn't matter if shes your slave and u creampie her hourly, it's what it looks like not what it is keep coping rich dumbfuck

• +1
doesn't matter if shes your slave and u creampie her hourly, it's what it looks like not what it is keep coping rich dumbfuck
This is why I am looksmaxxing, how is anything cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
your 1000% too dumb to get a women to open her legs without opening ur wallet u chimp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopingHard and Chadeep
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Buddy,bro,ded srs i need to be rich... tell me the best way to learn and to do. Once i hit a threshold i won't need to wagecuk and in one week i'll do all my surgeries.... ded srs this is the way. you gave me lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed and 1 other person
Say you looksmax succesfully and are able to score a PSL4 girlfriend, you think that's better than doing whatever you want and betabux fucking PSL6-7 girls like in my sig every once in a while?

• +1
  • JFL
Say you looksmax succesfully and are able to score a PSL4 girlfriend, you think that's better than doing whatever you want and betabux fucking PSL6-7 girls like in my sig every once in a while?
It’s better to have both and have the psl6 actually attracted to you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
It’s better to have both and have the psl6 actually attracted to you.
this will never ever happens. The psl 6 will never be attracted to anything else than a chad.

• +1
this will never ever happens. The psl 6 will never be attracted to anything else than a chad.
If you are decent looking it’s enough for her to feel attracted. Psl 5 + money status works wonders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
If you are decent looking it’s enough for her to feel attracted.
i'm unsure tbh, or may be too much blackpilled. I'm 5 psl at best in good days, before doing any surgeries, hoping to be very close to 6 after it since it's only subtle changes in soft features, but still, i don't think this possible.

• +1
  • JFL
If you are decent looking it’s enough for her to feel attracted. Psl 5 + money status works wonders
I hope you don't Marry any of these Thots Bro. Ronaldo still isn't married to gf despite having 5 kids with her.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I hope you don't Marry any of these Thots Bro. Ronaldo still isn't married to gf despite having 5 kids with her.
hoe behaviour tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
I’m not getting married because I can’t even find a hot gf that I can date for longer than a few months. Lol
true... we are doomed either way... i just asked to be happy... nothing more.
If you are psl5 then you are mentalcel for sure. It’s enough in most places.

• +1
I’m not getting married because I can’t even find a hot gf that I can date for longer than a few months. Lol

If you are psl5 then you are mentalcel for sure. It’s enough in most places.
How you fucking models my ngga, tell me the method I got some money to blow