BETABUXXERS WILL RISE TO THE TOP IN 2022.

bigjuicy

bigjuicy

Gold
with the USA economy going downhill, zoomers/millenials are not able to afford rent/food to live anymore. homelessness is abundant, malls everywhere are closing, consumerism is in the grave. expensive interest rates mean nobody is getting credit cards/loans anymore. housing prices are through the roof and inflation balloons like a futa cock everyday. stacies/lites would be GRATEFUL to even land a betabuxx in mid-2022

you want to go out for an exuberant dinner? head or GTFO
want to live in a nice house? dinner everyday at 7PM SHARP
money to buy expensive clothes? sex on DEMAND

will betabuxxers rise to the top and cuck chad once and for all? :unsure:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, Prince88, Xangsane and 6 others
with the USA economy going downhill, zoomers/millenials are not able to afford rent/food to live anymore. homelessness is abundant, malls everywhere are closing, consumerism is in the grave. expensive interest rates mean nobody is getting credit cards/loans anymore. housing prices are through the roof and inflation balloons like a futa cock everyday. stacies/lites would be GRATEFUL to even land a betabuxx in mid-2022

inshallah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 8988 and randomvanish
Betabuxx = stable guy making ~$75k-250k per year.

You need to be rich ($250k+) to actually get these benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 18159 and randomvanish
yeah they'll cuck in terms of money, but their wives/girlfriends will slip out at night for a taste of chads cock while being showered with gifts from betabux

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 18159
Stacies dont need money when simps are paying to see her nudes on OF. Its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, thereallegend and P4fivee
Stacies dont need money when simps are paying to see her nudes on OF. Its over
not all of them. in fact, only a minority do that shit.

I get EU citizenship cuz my dad was born in Europe thank god. Once I finish my undergrad + masters, I'm gonna gtfo of the US

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan
The older i get, the more sense it makes to just rent klitz :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
not all of them. in fact, only a minority do that shit.
minority do that shit but you dont need an onlyfans as a girl to betahunt. i know lots of foids that simply abuse the money power of even ltn's. its over for betas :lul:

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
I get EU citizenship cuz my dad was born in Europe thank god. Once I finish my undergrad + masters, I'm gonna gtfo of the US
Why would you want to move to europe lols

yeah they'll cuck in terms of money, but their wives/girlfriends will slip out at night for a taste of chads cock while being showered with gifts from betabux
tfw homeless slayer

Ok curry, let me explain you something, what you hope is monogamy oriented society, it can not be achieved with social help from governements paid by male workers.

So, you are still stuck in the ant system, just pay tax to help degenerate women survive and bear child of chad and rich ppl.

Until we don't return to true brutal feodalism, with no cuck state helping trash people, it will still go downhill with hypergamy.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back