Betabuxxing and jestermaxxing

oldcelloser

oldcelloser

Degenerate coomer +geomaxxer; LEAVE THE WEST sub8s
like wtf are you supposed to do after 30 generally? most of you are going to cuck to some foid that had been creampied by 100s of chads meanwhile ppl here look down on beta buxxing as an old man? i just dont understand? isnt it that i , as a ugly 40-50 yr old mog to hell and back youre married ass, as having a 20 yr old as companion? you wont even have sex with your "wife" = dead bedroom thats if you even manage to do that=get some hoe as yr "wife" when you "mature" =beta bux a hoe; you're jsut a cuck gynocentric loser accept it mayne....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Elvisandreaa
Glad to see they have wifi at the special olympics now

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser, thereallegend and TrestIsBest
like wtf are you supposed to do after 30 generally? most of you are going to cuck to some foid that had been creampied by 100s of chads meanwhile ppl here look down on beta buxxing as an old man? i just dont understand? isnt it that i , as a ugly 40-50 yr old mog to hell and back youre married ass, as having a 20 yr old as companion? you wont even have sex with your "wife" = dead bedroom thats if you even manage to do that=get some hoe as yr "wife" when you "mature" =beta bux a hoe; you're jsut a cuck gynocentric loser accept it mayne....
you can looksmax against the losing battle of death but build up your mind.

its why civilization got started in the first place.

• Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser
isnt it that i , as a ugly 40-50 yr old mog to hell and back youre married ass, as having a 20 yr old as companion?
how are you having the 20 yo companion though, as a 40-50 years old guy?
most older men with younger women, are paying for it basically, sugardaddy type of shit.

It's rare, and mirin. Whne a 40-50 year old guy gets 20 yo old woman companion, because she finds him attractive (not in it 4 his wallet)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 14781 and Baldingman1998
most older men with younger women, are paying for it basically, sugardaddy type of shit.

It's rare, and mirin. Whne a 40-50 year old guy gets 20 yo old woman companion, because she finds him attractive (not in it 4 his wallet)
Nah, just be Leonardo DiCaprio @Leonardo DiCaprio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Nah, just be Leonardo DiCaprio @Leonardo DiCaprio
Even Leonardo is paying they would not sleep with him if he wasn't rich and famous.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and oldcelloser
jestermaxxing is part of life. paying for sex and a gf is like paying someone to come to ur birthday party, it ruins it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, oldcelloser, eduardkoopman and 2 others
jestermaxxing is part of life. paying for sex and a gf is like paying someone to come to ur birthday party, it ruins it.
no its better Than being with some old bitch you dark black pilled medicann cuk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

SEA or JBW in SA or Africa...stop having a muh huwhite nationalism mindset...plenty of 50+ huwhite men with 20 yr old filipnas...but :bluepill: gonna be :bluepill: cucks i guess so just stop being a :bluepill: cuk i guess :feelstastyman:

Glad to see they have wifi at the special olympics now
good to see weird :bluepill: betas that are just into lookism alive and well...enjoy your hoe and divorce rape buddy

SEA or JBW in SA or Africa...stop having a muh huwhite nationalism mindset...plenty of 50+ huwhite men with 20 yr old filipnas...but :bluepill: gonna be :bluepill: cucks i guess so just stop being a :bluepill: cuk i guess :feelstastyman:
I see.
Running jbw card in sea, Africa, south America.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back