Better and cheaper alternative to bimax/trimax?

C

cc_7373

Mistral
What if you do a CCW rotation to rotate the jaws(should be even better than just lengthening them because the jaws are rotated upwards) plus a sliding genio to fix the reccesed chin. Anyone tried this shit?

a lot of people with recessed mandibles and chins get genio and it makes their mandible look very good, even tho they still have an overbite

a lot of people with recessed mandibles and chins get genio and it makes their mandible look very good, even tho they still have an overbite
CCW rotation will make that effect even better plus most likely fix the maxilla too and give better eye support

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
If you‘re gonna get ccw depends on your occlusal plane. It‘s not that crazy as .org makes you believe it is. It‘s not lengthening, it‘s advancing btw and you can do both, prolly should too.

Alternatives are implants, fillers, steroids.
If the surgery is for an functional reason then there is no alternative but braces, which will to 99% cuck your face

copemaxxing

"muh cope" niggas scared of surgery
F624 06 9781416043898
the bottom is CCW
Genioplasty Surgery Ashok
plus sliding genio

If you‘re gonna get ccw depends on your occlusal plane. It‘s not that crazy as .org makes you believe it is. It‘s not lengthening, it‘s advancing btw and you can do both, prolly should too.

Alternatives are implants, fillers, steroids.
If the surgery is for an functional reason then there is no alternative but braces, which will to 99% cuck your face
Yea ofc if for people with overbites mostly

i am conflicted between buying a bmw m2 or bimax

• JFL
Reactions: mlbmogger252
i am conflicted between buying a bmw m2 or bimax
I just showed you a fucking better alternative and your still talking about bimax, combine it with ccw(if you got overbite) to get better results

Ccw is not a solution to everything G
You have to consider your facial ratios and other measurements.
If you are not a candidate for CCW you would look worse

I mean idk if it’s possible to only get rotation, there’ll prob hve to be at least a tiny amount of lengthening to maintain a proper bite

Ccw is not a solution to everything G
You have to consider your facial ratios and other measurements.
If you are not a candidate for CCW you would look worse
Mb its mostly for dudes with overbite
F624 06 9781416043898
like the dude below in this pic, plus genioto improve the chin area. Its cheaper than getting a bimax/trimax, safer, and you dont even need braces afterwards

Mb its mostly for dudes with overbiteView attachment 3077856like the dude below in this pic, plus genioto improve the chin area. Its cheaper than getting a bimax/trimax, safer, and you dont even need braces afterwards
Ccw means counterclockwise rotation which is the angle of the rotation of the bimax
Bimax + chin is the trimax
Not sure why you are confused

Ccw means counterclockwise rotation which is the angle of the rotation of the bimax
Bimax + chin is the trimax
Not sure why you are confused
Oh, thought you could get that alone for cheaper lol, trimax costs way too much for the average guy

Oh, thought you could get that alone for cheaper lol, trimax costs way too much for the average guy
Bimax is upper and lower jaw surgery
Ccw is the angle of the rotation of these surgeries

There is cw(clockwise rotation) and ccw(counterclockwise rotation)

I just showed you a fucking better alternative and your still talking about bimax, combine it with ccw(if you got overbite) to get better results

Attachments

• High_Performance_monkey_in_suit_walking_down_runw.mp4
    5.4 MB
What if you do a CCW rotation to rotate the jaws(should be even better than just lengthening them because the jaws are rotated upwards) plus a sliding genio to fix the reccesed chin. Anyone tried this shit?
I wanna do this. I have a long midface and recessed jaw and I think making my whole face longer would kinda fuck me, but I do need some chin length. Plus I think just moving the jaw forward will make the chin a lil longer too.