Better average than goodlooking

everythingisacope

everythingisacope

I don't believe in yesterday
I was just thinking about this and came to the conclusion that it is better to mog your gf lookswise, not by much but by enough so that you can act cocky and dominate her rather than getting one out of your league always knowing in the back of your head she mogs you and even if you were to act cocky you know deep down it's a persona and she might or will soon catch on to that.Either this or you start overthinking every shit and act grateful that she is with u in which case it's over for you even sooner.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salience, Youngbuffet, ItsOver.com and 2 others
water

u have to mog the girl noticeably.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Youngbuffet and everythingisacope
Stimulants will never cheat on you son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kenickie and everythingisacope
Woah nigga!
Water.
Tenor 28

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, mewcoper, mortis and 5 others
water

u have to mog the girl noticeably.
depends....if you know you can replace her fairly easy with her looksmatch it does not have to be a huge mog

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
I was just thinking about this and came to the conclusion that it is better to mog your gf lookswise, not by much but by enough so that you can act cocky and dominate her rather than getting one out of your league always knowing in the back of your head she mogs you and even if you were to act cocky you know deep down it's a persona and she might or will soon catch on to that.Either this or you start overthinking every shit and act grateful that she is with u in which case it's over for you even sooner.
Not only in looks, in everything else you need to be better: IQ, career, income, social/communication skills, knowledge, life experience, ...

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and everythingisacope
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and mortis
Fake

Just watch interviews of ex meth addicts they look totally normal

mayb they lost a few teeth but thats it
meth makes people insane idiots.
It's often the ultimate looksmin druggs.

Walking around with fucked up teeth and collagen. Is a death sentecen for dating btw, in todays dating world.
A dude nowadys noot to LooksMAXX to have a cnahce, not LooksMIN even the slightest.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295 and Deleted member 6475
meth makes people insane idiots

yeah it is extremely damaging for the brain but from some of those meth before afters u get the impression they fell in battery acid or smth

yeah it is extremely damaging for the brain but from some of those meth before afters u get the impression they fell in battery acid or smth
I dunno what it is.
But it fucks up collagen so hard. I know it fucks up teets alot.
alot of meth users get scratching hallucination habits or something. And they start neurotically scratching their skin. An than get skin wounds. and keep scratching more. And jsut fucking up their skin for life alot. With their dirty sticky hands rubbing their skin till blood.

Brrr.
Meth scares me. some other drugs also scare me; but meth is number 1 scary for me

Keep scratching man.
unnamed-7.png

unnamed-8.png

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 6475
I dunno what it is.
But it fucks up collagen so hard. I know it fucks up teets alot.
alot of meth users get scratching hallucination habits or something. And they start neurotically scratching their skin. An than get skin wounds. and keep scratching more. And jsut fucking up their skin for life alot. With their dirty sticky hands rubbing their skin till blood.

Brrr.
Meth scares me. some other drugs also scare me; but meth is number 1 scary for me

Keep scratching man.
unnamed-7.png

unnamed-8.png
Those are addicts tho you just need to do meth (or any drug) responsibly. Recreationally and not like these idiotz

Those are addicts tho you just need to do meth (or any drug) responsibly. Recreationally and not like these idiots.
Not all people have the brain make up, or power, or will, or whatever to call it. To control themselfes anough, and not fall into the hole of addiction. I would really be scared, to not have enough control. Therefore I never dare something very adictive and bad.

I found out, why the scratch.
"Meth can make you feel like bugs are crawling on or under your skin. It makes you scratch a lot. Scratching causes sores on your face and arms."

I found why they fucked up teeth:
"People who use meth can break, stain, or rot their teeth. They often drink lots of sweet things, grind their teeth, and have dry mouth. This is called "meth mouth."
easytoread-methmouth.jpg

I also found, why the look so old.
People who use meth can start looking old. They burn a lot of energy and don't eat well. This can make them lose weight and look sick. Their hands or body might shake. Their skin looks dull and has sores and pimples that don't heal. Their mouth looks sunken as the teeth go bad.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Greycels giving Looksmaxing advice
F*ing brutal. the guy with his dirty unwashed stinky fingers rubbing skin to blood. brrrrr.
So fucking low iq on meth, my dog has more iq than that.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis