Better diet?

J

Jbrow327

Iron
Should I eat every other day or 800 calories everyday?
I'm male, 27, 5 feet 7 inches and 233 pounds.

IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER A CALORIE IS A CALORIE IT DOESNT MATTER WHEN YOU EAT IT, A CALORIE IS JUST A UNIT OF ENERGY WHICH WILL NOT CHANGE REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOU CONSUME IT

stop making 83 threads on the exact same thing, being fat is like the easiest looksmax to do, its not rocket science

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1277, BigBoy and Newguyaround
@FaceandHFD @Sergeant @jefferson @Dude420 @Ryo_Hazuki ogre this fatcel for spamming the same question over and over again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Newguyaround
you probably wont stick with either, it would be easier to waterfast for weeks tbh or simply set a limit to how much calories to eat a day [like 2000] and try to eat as little as possible but never go above that number

Hey at least you've lost some weight since you started posting. Just eat like ~1000 cals per day. And get 100g protein.

Hey at least you've lost some weight since you started posting. Just eat like ~1000 cals per day. And get 100g protein.
Tbh he should overfeed protein, like 300g of lean protein sources with some veggies. He'll probably not feel too hungry that way

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Tbh he should overfeed protein, like 300g of lean protein sources with some veggies. He'll probably not feel too hungry that way
True, that's expensive though

I don't think I get more than 200 on most days. Luckily I still live with my parents until september so I can eat the beef they have.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
bro just prep your daily meals. shoudnt be eating more than 1 or 2 anyways

honestly just run tren+dnp and take stims/ eat as little as possible

at this point, you ahve nothign to lsoe

This nigga has to be a troll. All of his posts are the same questions over and over again with the same details.