Better eye shape

JoKhao

JoKhao

Iron
Someone told me I got ideal eye shape but it seem that I could get them better, is there any exercise that I could use to get hunter eyes? Or should I just squint fraduing until my eyes get used to it and then progress from that?
I don't want them really hooded but just a bit ❤️

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Rea
>any exercise that I could use to get hunter eyes?
>put on ignore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn and truthhurts
1 or 2 cold showers should do the trick

• JFL
Reactions: Neckedafter7
1 or 2 cold showers should do the trick
And good personality I mean my eyes are good maybe is just in my head cus my this community fucked me up, should I listen to girls or what incels are telling me about my eyes? :lul:

Someone told me I got ideal eye shape but it seem that I could get them better, is there any exercise that I could use to get hunter eyes? Or should I just squint fraduing until my eyes get used to it and then progress from that?
Dip your balls in soysauce and the soysauce will absorb into your nuts and translate throughout your body and make give you hunter eyes bro trust me I did it

• JFL
Reactions: ronald_2
imagination GIF

kys faggot

Attachments

• 5C283385-6927-4ACA-B853-BAB686FC0847_4_5005_c.jpeg
    5C283385-6927-4ACA-B853-BAB686FC0847_4_5005_c.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
Fucking greys ffs

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and JoKhao
hunter eyes are a meme, many faces look far better with almond eyes or just symmetrical eyes with a normal eyelid show, low to no scleral show and most importantly dense eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
hunter eyes are a meme, many faces look far better with almond eyes or just symmetrical eyes with a normal eyelid show, low to no scleral show and most importantly dense eyebrows.
Thanks for the quick and short answer I didn't know that ❤️