Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Gonthar and Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and Beanermaxxer
Yeah cope or not this guy if he was a twig would get beaten up but a bully would be reluctant now.

If he is 6'3 he might be able to bag a really ugly girl with this amount of muscle but at the very least guys will respect him more
He Unironically has a cute gf

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I don’t have the pic but @Beastimmung resecntly posted a thread about him and how ppl bullied him on reddit

And someone showed a new pic of him with a cute girl like mtb to low htb
Not to say I don't want/hope it to be true but are you sure he didn't cry to his cousin or something I do want it to be true but he may have done that to save face I guess we will never know but like it wouldn't be hard for me to get a photo with me and some foid and post it here or something to fraud

Not to say I don't want/hope it to be true but are you sure he didn't cry to his cousin or something I do want it to be true but he may have done that to save face I guess we will never know but like it wouldn't be hard for me to get a photo with me and some foid and post it here or something to fraud
Well yeah but that’s a stretch innit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
He's not really "creepy", he looks like a high-trust, harmless nerd, someone that most girls would have no problem in high-school or college to talk to and ask him to help them with their homework, projects, etc...Of course, it would still be insanely hard for him to get some pussy.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and TheBrownOne
He's not really "creepy", he looks like a high-trust, harmless nerd, someone that most girls would have no problem in high-school or college to talk to and ask him to help them with their homework, projects, etc...Of course, it would still be insanely hard for him to get some pussy.
its advocatedoogy

not creepy but just weird nerd guy.

At least have good hygiene, creep with good breath, smell, haircut and good hygiene is less creepy then subhuman with cracked yellow teeth and acne all over his face + he’s definitely not creep, he looks like nerd because of glasses