better to measure face height from nasion or midbrow?

oooooooooo8484848

oooooooooo8484848

Bronze
for fwhr measuring purposes. ive seen multiple people measure it from the nasion, while others suggest the midbrow is more accurate. i feel like the midbrow would be the better one, but lmk if im wrong

for fwhr measuring purposes. ive seen multiple people measure it from the nasion, while others suggest the midbrow is more accurate. i feel like the midbrow would be the better one, but lmk if im wrong
Top of the lip to bottom of eyebrows/ brow ridge.

• +1
Reactions: oooooooooo8484848
midbrow is what's generally used for measuring FWHR
doesnt that make it more fraudable though? if you have your eyebrows high set, inherently you would have a longer face height, but if you simply turn them down a little that makes your face height shorter.

doesnt that make it more fraudable though? if you have your eyebrows high set, inherently you would have a longer face height, but if you simply turn them down a little that makes your face height shorter.
Your eyebrow setness is your eyebrow setness, if you wanna fraud the measurement by squinting and whatnot you can do it

Your eyebrow setness is your eyebrow setness, if you wanna fraud the measurement you can do it
fair enough lol. what fwhr and under (or over) is subhuman? i know ideal is 1.8-2.1, but im not sure if 1.7 / 2.2+ are good or shit. i know 1.6< is subhuman, but im confused on 1.7 & 2.2+.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
fair enough lol. what fwhr and under (or over) is subhuman? i know ideal is 1.8-2.1, but im not sure if 1.7 / 2.2+ are good or shit. i know 1.6< is subhuman, but im confused on 1.7 & 2.2+.
No idea, it just all depends on your face

• +1
Reactions: oooooooooo8484848