Beware if a foid calls you good looking

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever
If she compliments you directly You are above their league

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616, Xangsane, HeightPilledum and 7 others
so i need to chase foids that are above my league?

true, only women who have ever complimented directly, I mogged brutally.

Women around my looks-level(chad) don't ever compliment me.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and autistic_tendencies
One day you will wake up and realise that all these compliments, all these ego boosts mean nothing as you lay on your death bed. You are 77 and while it is indeed quite early to die you still are gonna die because you got testicular cancer at the age of 71 and it's ridden you ever since. Your wife is long dead and your sons don't even visit you. The only person visiting you is that man with whom you used to work with in your 9-5 of selling shares to rich brats. Your money is almost over and there's almost nobody to cover your medical expenses now. You remember that one foid who complimented your almond green eyes with minimal UEE and good under eye support and then u realise that she married an Oil merchant from the ME and left you rambling and thinking that you ''mog'' that subhuman arab while u did your 9-5.
You close your eyes as the pain takes over. It's not too much, but quite enough to hurt u enough. You wish you could die. Gandy looks down at you from heaven and laughs at you because you were never true chad. While he lived his life fully being an actual chad and you gave your youth trying to look like you.
Then one day 5 months later you pass away.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores, counterintuitive and autistic_tendencies
One day you will wake up and realise that all these compliments, all these ego boosts mean nothing as you lay on your death bed. You are 77 and while it is indeed quite early to die you still are gonna die because you got testicular cancer at the age of 71 and it's ridden you ever since. Your wife is long dead and your sons don't even visit you. The only person visiting you is that man with whom you used to work with in your 9-5 of selling shares to rich brats. Your money is almost over and there's almost nobody to cover your medical expenses now. You remember that one foid who complimented your almond green eyes with minimal UEE and good under eye support and then u realise that she married an Oil merchant from the ME and left you rambling and thinking that you ''mog'' that subhuman arab while u did your 9-5.
You close your eyes as the pain takes over. It's not too much, but quite enough to hurt u enough. You wish you could die. Gandy looks down at you from heaven and laughs at you because you were never true chad. While he lived his life fully being an actual chad and you gave your youth trying to look like you.
living in the moment is the key
Also who dies at 77 hahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and autistic_tendencies
Will all the accumulated life long validation chad lives to 100+

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
if its your friend means they pity you

get friendzoned son

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
They never complimented me about looks, does that mean they want a LTR?