BEWARE OF GOING TO GET TOGETHERS AS A SUB 5 YOU WILL BE AN ACCESSORY TO CUCKOLDRY GTFIH

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

Iron
A friend invited me to a get together to just drink with a couple of friends. It is well known that a certain girl likes this my friend, he doesn't though. He doesn't like her but he confessed to me that he wanted to fuck her. It was just us three since some couldn't make it. We started drinking and doing karaoke (over for Filipinocels can't sing My Way without getting shot) and she admitted to him that she liked him while drunk. Eventually we started to doze off. She requested to play some lo fi tiktok shit to sleep to :lul: so I played it. After repeating it for a 3rd time my friend wanted to make sure I was asleep, and beckoned her to come to his room, I thought nothing of it. I went to her room to see if she could lend me her earbuds but I didn't see her there. I went back to put another lofi tiktok song and all of a sudden, I hear a soft moan. I sobered up real quick and went to my friends door and I hear the bed rocking and her moaning, I realized I HAD TO GO. I went through his side door and left the house, fuck being a third wheel CUCK. I'm happy he scored though.

Also tradwifecopers, that innocence you seek from your waifu is lost. They are broken in someway before they even meet you, trust.

Sounds hot. I would’ve stayed and listened by the door

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS