beware of minoxidil wrinkles

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
facebeforeandaftersecondthumbnail.jpg

minoxidil is diluted in alcohol which can make wrinkles look worse if you allow it to drip into your face, and have negative impacts long-term.

just be careful with applying it.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman and BongMog
minoxidil is diluted in alcohol which can make wrinkles look worse if you allow it to drip into your face, and have negative impacts long-term.

just be careful with applying it.
i remember having the same wrinkles with minox

Doubt that is from minoxodil. I've always had forehead wrinkles (unless it tuns out I time traveled back to when I was young and dripped minoxodil on my forehead because I'm retarded).

Derek has been plating some unholly amount of gears for years, pretty sure it's that more than anything else.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and makeme183
i remember having the same wrinkles with minox
I don't have them, collagen has gotten better due to some other stuff I'm using, but I'm extremely careful with applying it.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
I don't have them, collagen has gotten better due to some other stuff I'm using, but I'm extremely careful with applying it.
what have you been doing for collagen?

Doubt that is from minoxodil. I've always had forehead wrinkles (unless it tuns out I time traveled back to when I was young and dripped minoxodil on my forehead because I'm retarded).
its from expression. Look at his videos, hes always moving his forehead when talking

• +1
Reactions: Graham