Beware when your girl tries make you jealous (and how to act like a chad guide)

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
You’ll get to know this when you are In a relationship fr. We know the more demand the partner has, the more attractive he/she is seen. This works especially for women. They all need an ‘in demand‘ guy. Just take Pete Davidson for eg.
I usually drop truth bombs to my girl whenever I get stared at or get hit on by another random girl and it makes her jealous af fr but at the same time she knows by my reassurance that I am ‘in demand’ and fucks with me even more when I tell that I’m hers a while later. She gotta know that she is replaceable no matter how much you love her. Take notes here.

She tries to do the same trying to get back at me by saying total LARP stuff like she is getting hit on rn. Bitch I can see your location on Snapchat as you type on the damn app. You in your home drinking coke and watching love movies and Tf you mean you are waiting for a bus getting hit on by a cute guy now? Wdy think I’m dumb? Bois don’t fall for the trap. ik she is ‘getting hit on‘ type of material but your LARPS ain’t it girl. There’s a limit and the best way to respond to this DONT RESPOND THE WAY SHE EXPECTS! This is the best piece of advice I can give you when you are in my situation. Don’t ask about the guy in any kind or whatever. Just say ‘oh is it’ and quickly move on by changing the topic. You’ll thank me later. IDGAF type of personality is way stronger than you think it is especially in situations like this. Even if it’s true not a huge problem as I got side bitches as a back up for me anyway, in case things go wrong between us.

Stay woke kings!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 14392, p0lishsubhuman and 4 others
If she's intentionally trying to make you jealous, she's trash and not LTR material

lmao at having to deal with shit like this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Ken, RAITEIII and 6 others
It is true that if you never get hit on she will eventually think no one wants you. If that happens then just kiss your relationship goodbye. Also, when a girl is trying to make you jealous she’s probably just insecure. If you are confirming that women are hitting on you then you’ll look like a weirdo who thinks every girl wants him. Imo you should always deny that a girl was hitting on you. That’s make you look more humble and unaware which will make her think you’re too stupid to know other women want you and that’s why you’re with her.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Dr. Mog and aBetterMii
Yeah if she lieing to that degree and not in a joking way she seems extremely low quality

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, p0lishsubhuman and Dr. Mog
It is true that if you never get hit on she will eventually think no one wants you. If that happens then just kiss your relationship goodbye. Also, when a girl is trying to make you jealous she’s probably just insecure. If you are confirming that women are hitting on you then you’ll look like a weirdo who thinks every girl wants him. Imo you should always deny that a girl was hitting on you. That’s make you look more humble and unaware which will make her think you’re too stupid to know other women want you and that’s why you’re with her.
I never say a girl was hitting on me directly. I just things the way they happened when I encounter people irl and whenever she asks whether she was hitting on me, I say ‘ahh I think she was just being Kind’ as an act of humbleness and she falls for it every time saying ‘nooo she was a actually hitting on you by holding your shoulders sweetie!” and I act as if I am not aware Kek.

gotta play the game bois. It’s 2022 ffs.

Yeah if she lieing to that degree and not in a joking way she seems extremely low quality
Test her by giving a chocolate. If she eats it all then she is selfish, if she shares it with you then she's good. Easy, buddoo.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and aBetterMii
I never say a girl was hitting on me directly. I just things the way they happened when I encounter people irl and whenever she asks whether she was hitting on me, I say ‘ahh I think she was just being Kind’ as an act of humbleness and she falls for it every time saying ‘nooo she was a actually hitting on you by holding your shoulders sweetie!” and I act as if I am not aware Kek.

gotta play the game bois. It’s 2022 ffs.
Tbh this makes you seem like a tool. Why have a gf at this point?

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Test her by giving a chocolate. If she eats it all then she is selfish, if she shares it with you then she's good. Easy, buddoo.
9B849FBC 9CB1 475F A796 22ED66BE5A8D

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
That's your school?
Oh yes that’s were we test our selfishness by giving a damn chocolate to each other and see whether we fully eat it or not :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
You’ll get to know this when you are In a relationship fr. We know the more demand the partner has, the more attractive he/she is seen. This works especially for women. They all need an ‘in demand‘ guy. Just take Pete Davidson for eg.
I usually drop truth bombs to my girl whenever I get stared at or get hit on by another random girl and it makes her jealous af fr but at the same time she knows by my reassurance that I am ‘in demand’ and fucks with me even more when I tell that I’m hers a while later. She gotta know that she is replaceable no matter how much you love her. Take notes here.

She tries to do the same trying to get back at me by saying total LARP stuff like she is getting hit on rn. Bitch I can see your location on Snapchat as you type on the damn app. You in your home drinking coke and watching love movies and Tf you mean you are waiting for a bus getting hit on by a cute guy now? Wdy think I’m dumb? Bois don’t fall for the trap. ik she is ‘getting hit on‘ type of material but your LARPS ain’t it girl. There’s a limit and the best way to respond to this DONT RESPOND THE WAY SHE EXPECTS! This is the best piece of advice I can give you when you are in my situation. Don’t ask about the guy in any kind or whatever. Just say ‘oh is it’ and quickly move on by changing the topic. You’ll thank me later. IDGAF type of personality is way stronger than you think it is especially in situations like this. Even if it’s true not a huge problem as I got side bitches as a back up for me anyway, in case things go wrong between us.

Stay woke kings!
This is called dread

Oh yes that’s were we test our selfishness by giving a damn chocolate to each other and see whether we fully eat it or not :lul:
Ok tell me a good method to test her? I'm a bad boy bro.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
OP tag me when it comes out