Beyond brutal and soul crushing

DeadTrees

DeadTrees

Sonic The Heightmogger ( ex @KoFFee )
I was texting with my fwb and then we meet up yesterday at a park almost at night, she was super excited to see me like jumped and hooged me and she was with her friends but we went to home together cuz i live on the same street. We talked about things and i suggested to meet again at my apartment this friday to netflix and chill, she gladly accepted it and we texted a little bit today BUT THIS BITCH SAID " I DON'T THINK I CAN" at 9:02 PM and this means i can't invite other foids or friends cuz they have their things planned.

Ofc I'm sad af rn and i thinking to blacklist this mentally ill bitch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iblameelijah, BigJimsWornOutTires and iloveboobs
Nah, let her sleep that shit off, my cracka nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: DeadTrees
I was texting with my fwb and then we meet up yesterday at a park almost at night, she was super excited to see me like jumped and hooged me and she was with her friends but we went to home together cuz i live on the same street. We talked about things and i suggested to meet again at my apartment this friday to netflix and chill, she gladly accepted it and we texted a little bit today BUT THIS BITCH SAID " I DON'T THINK I CAN" at 9:02 PM and this means i can't invite other foids or friends cuz they have their things planned.

Ofc I'm sad af rn and i thinking to blacklist this mentally ill bitch.
A nigga confused