beyond brutal

futuregigamogger

futuregigamogger

take actions in favor of your future self ♱ 𓂀 🂫
I (28M) am not my wife’s (27F) first choice. How should I deal with this?

My wife and I have been married for 2 years and together for 4. Prior to dating me she was with her high school boyfriend for 8 years. He broke up with her and she was devastated at the time.

I knew she still had feelings for him when we started dating but thought that those would fade over time. 4 years later they still haven’t and I don’t know what to do.

She cried when he got married to someone else and when they got pregnant. I catch her looking at his facebook and instagram pages. They don’t talk but if he ever reached out I’m sure she wouldn’t ignore him.

A few months ago I threatened to leave and she broke down and begged me not to. She knows this is a problem for her and promises she will eventually forget him but it’s been 4 damn years. I just don’t know if I should pull the plug or not. Any advice?

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Funnyunenjoyer1 and Lonenely sigma
A wise man once said:

The difference between a man who can't get a gf and the one who can is MUCH smaller than the one between a guy who can get a gf and the one who is loved by his gf.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and DeformedCell
I (28M) am not my wife’s (27F) first choice. How should I deal with this?

My wife and I have been married for 2 years and together for 4. Prior to dating me she was with her high school boyfriend for 8 years. He broke up with her and she was devastated at the time.

I knew she still had feelings for him when we started dating but thought that those would fade over time. 4 years later they still haven’t and I don’t know what to do.

She cried when he got married to someone else and when they got pregnant. I catch her looking at his facebook and instagram pages. They don’t talk but if he ever reached out I’m sure she wouldn’t ignore him.

A few months ago I threatened to leave and she broke down and begged me not to. She knows this is a problem for her and promises she will eventually forget him but it’s been 4 damn years. I just don’t know if I should pull the plug or not. Any advice?
cuckold husband
I'd leave the bitch the first time she cried

• +1
Reactions: greycel, futuregigamogger and <6PSLcel
A wise man once said:

The difference between a man who can't get a gf and the one who can is MUCH smaller than the one between a guy who can get a gf and the one who is loved by his gf.

You simply never win if you didn't get lucky at birth, period.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
nice story seems like a failed relationship from the start

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
he's a redditor so he should just pay a bull to fuck his wife.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and <6PSLcel
A wise man once said:

I am speechless

This is one of the best quotes I've read, and I've read many.
Because this explains a subtlety that many people misunderstand, unlike most other quotes that give more knowledge.. this one corrects current knowledge.

Lots of people (especially here) can learn from this specific quote

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma