Beyond Surgery : What Keeps You Engaged in the Looksmaxxing Journey?

N

NerverBegan

Bronze
I've been an avid reader of this forum for some time, and I'm continually impressed by the dedication and passion that this community exhibits towards self-improvement. However, I've always been curious about the daily routines and non-invasive practices that many of you incorporate into your lives to enhance your appearance.

Given that looksmaxxing often emphasizes surgical and non-surgical interventions like fillers, implants, and other cosmetic procedures as quick fixes to achieve our aesthetic goals, I wonder what keeps this forum so vibrant and active. Surely, there must be more to our collective journey than just the pursuit of these more immediate solutions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, 4lt.Real and Youㅤ
dnr tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, axttt_ and NerverBegan
Racism, shitposts and false information keeps this site alive

Surgery is the only true looksmax

• +1
Reactions: silencio, klamus, arabcelxxx and 9 others
Are you a reporter or something?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, LegitUser and <6PSLcel
anti ageing

• +1
Reactions: user123456
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456 and <6PSLcel
Are we just going to ignore softmaxxing?
All cope. Only true softmaxxing is:
Being Lean
Being Muscular
Stubble/facial hair if matching vibe
Medium or longer length hair instead of nuking SMV by being buzzcut
Skincare
Eyebrows
Hairloss prevention

• +1
Reactions: user123456
All cope. Only true softmaxxing is:
Being Lean
Being Muscular
Stubble/facial hair if matching vibe
Medium or longer length hair instead of nuking SMV by being buzzcut
Skincare
Eyebrows
Hairloss prevention
Colored contacts? Eyelashes?

Also you named like 95% of softmaxxes. Dingus

Colored contacts? Eyelashes?

Also you named like 95% of softmaxxes. Dingus
No retardo. People have a trillion copes in here lmao, wearing fucking shoulderpads, colored contacts, vollufine retardation, bonesmashing, "height stack", PEDs, lidpulling, lip pulling, palette expansion using FINGERRS (LMFAO).

The list could go on and on, just a bunch of teenage mental illness coping because no money for surgery.

The list I wrote is 98% of what you will ever be able to achieve without surgery / hardmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
link us the news article after ur done making it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and NerverBegan
No retardo. People have a trillion copes in here lmao, wearing fucking shoulderpads, colored contacts, vollufine retardation, bonesmashing, "height stack", PEDs, lidpulling, lip pulling, palette expansion using FINGERRS (LMFAO).

The list could go on and on, just a bunch of teenage mental illness coping because no money for surgery.

The list I wrote is 98% of what you will ever be able to achieve without surgery / hardmaxxing.
Contacts, eyelashes and volufiline are legit you idiot.

• JFL
Reactions: blknswag
For me, the act of minmaxxing myself like a video game character is the fun part of looksmaxxing, it speaks to the inner autism to want to optimize every minute aspect of life

For me, the act of minmaxxing myself like a video game character is the fun part of looksmaxxing, it speaks to the inner autism to want to optimize every minute aspect of life
interesting can you develop ?

gym, basic softmaxxing like skincare, regular haircuts, eyebrow and eyelash minox, lash curling, nt outfits, and some other more obscure shit i wont name

gym, basic softmaxxing like skincare, regular haircuts, eyebrow and eyelash minox, lash curling, nt outfits, and some other more obscure shit i wont name
isn't skincare a cope ? proved by chico and sean o'pry except if you have really bad acne i guess,name the obscure methods pwease :LOL:

isn't skincare a cope ? proved by chico and sean o'pry except if you have really bad acne i guess,name the obscure methods pwease :LOL:
cope for what? if you have acne like me it will improve ur looks i dont see how its cope

cope for what? if you have acne like me it will improve ur looks i dont see how its cope
Except if you have really bad acne

are people even reading ? :feelsuhh:

Shitposting is Life.

• +1
Reactions: NerverBegan