Bf feels insecure after seeing my friends fwb

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
My best friend (22f) and I (22f) snap each other nudes and booty pics, sometimes we take pictures together when we hang out. My bf (23m) knows but it turns him on! He saw one of her nudes by accident when we were in bed (we snap a lot so sometimes the nudes are unexpected) and he was hard right away.

Last night I’m checking out her snaps and they’re just normal, my bfs half glancing hoping to see something, and then theirs one of her fwbs (27m) abs and very large endowment. Totally unexpected and my bf freaks out.

Now he’s being insecure because he’s not in as good of shape and about how big he is! I’ve told him that I’m happy with him the way he is but he’s still pretty upset and I’m not sure what to do?

TLDR; my bf is feeling insecure after seeing my friends fwbs body and package and I’m not sure what to do?

• JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel
My best friend (22f) and I (22f) snap each other nudes and booty pics, sometimes we take pictures together when we hang out. My bf (23m) knows but it turns him on! He saw one of her nudes by accident when we were in bed (we snap a lot so sometimes the nudes are unexpected) and he was hard right away.

Last night I’m checking out her snaps and they’re just normal, my bfs half glancing hoping to see something, and then theirs one of her fwbs (27m) abs and very large endowment. Totally unexpected and my bf freaks out.

Now he’s being insecure because he’s not in as good of shape and about how big he is! I’ve told him that I’m happy with him the way he is but he’s still pretty upset and I’m not sure what to do?

TLDR; my bf is feeling insecure after seeing my friends fwbs body and package and I’m not sure what to do?
I'd assume my girlfriend is a whore and ignore her to see what happens. If she's clingy then I wouldn't actually care

But you have to draw the line early :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs