bf%

AustrianOak47

AustrianOak47

it‘s never been more over tbh
can someone guess my bodyfat percentage here tryna get to like 10% how long would that take?, i am currently on 77 kg and eat about 1200 cals a day

Attachments

• IMG_0701.png
    IMG_0701.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
maybe around 18, but impossible to say without full body images btw

• +1
Reactions: AustrianOak47 and <6PSLcel
cause you have completely fucked your metabolism
what’s is metabolism based on? muscle mass? and on such low cals you won’t retain muscle?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
how long would it take to get to 10-12%?
I suggest you try the Ultimate Diet 2.0 of Lyle McDonald or some other good CKD, and in 1.5 months, you can be at 12% (from there, it is not that easy without losing muscle). Eat only low calories all days just downregulate all hormones and enzymes, and you just lose muscle at some point (i.e., after 3 days jfl)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AustrianOak47
cause you have completely fucked your metabolism
that's me rn i did a strong cut lost 10 kgs and now i'm stuck forever not even 1500 cal deficit can make me lose weight idk what to do tbh

I suggest you try the Ultimate Dieto 2.0 of Lyle McDonald or some other good CKD, and in 1.5 months, you can be at 12% (from there, it is not that easy without losing muscle). Eat only low calories all days just downregulate all hormones and enzymes, and you just lose muscle at some point (i.e., after 3 days) jfl
ok thanks bhai, don‘t really care about loosing some muscles tbh

Yea foids don't like this physique, might wanna cut and get skinnier like a femboy

provide a full body picture front and back preferably naked no homo tho

• JFL
that's gonna take so long
not that long, but yeah if I u think it’s normal eating 1200 Kcals and not being skin and bones…
You need time for the body to adapt

not that long, but yeah if I u think it’s normal eating 1200 Kcals and not being skin and bones…
You need time for the body to adapt
that‘s true but tbf i didn‘t eat much more before probably like 1800-2000 and i gained nearly 15 kgs (ik there‘s also alot of fat) despite never beeing in a calorie surplus

that‘s true but tbf i didn‘t eat much more before probably like 1800-2000 and i gained nearly 15 kgs (ik there‘s also alot of fat) despite never beeing in a calorie surplus
When you gain you are ALWAYS in a calorie surplus. If u gained with such a small amount of calories simply your maintenance is very low

=calorie surplus
i was eating the same things before tho, like whatever my mom made for lunch and dinner the only thing i watch out for was eating some protein within those meals

can someone guess my bodyfat percentage here tryna get to like 10% how long would that take?, i am currently on 77 kg and eat about 1200 cals a day
“whats my bf%”?

—> covers half of his body.

I swear these new greycels have the IQ of deformed chimp.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AustrianOak47 and i_love_roosters
3-4%

• Love it