Bff's Dad raped me during a sleepover

Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

Silver
I have turned into a total mess..

I've had more then one experience with rape.. which makes me think I am the problem. I rarely talk to anyone about any of this but this place felt safe.. The first time still haunts me and it's hard to put into words so sorry if I do a bad job.

I was 13 and my bff's dad raped me during a sleepover. The way he did it and the way it made me feel was so horrible. His words were so gross and I had never felt a man on top of me like that. And the worst part.. I had an orgasm. It's like my body betrayed me, tell me I should like it or something. Sorry if I'm rambling I just don't know how to better put it into words.

I also feel like I have become hypersexual. It gets in the way of my day to day life and I have trouble being in control. While part of me thinks this is who I am the other parts also hates it. I don't know what to think, sorry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, heightmaxxing, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
Having Griffith as pfp is quite ironic. Probably fake anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, Clqs and greycel

I've had more then one experience with rape.. which makes me think I am the problem. I rarely talk to anyone about any of this but this place felt safe.. The first time still haunts me and it's hard to put into words so sorry if I do a bad job.

I was 13 and my bff's dad raped me during a sleepover. The way he did it and the way it made me feel was so horrible. His words were so gross and I had never felt a man on top of me like that. And the worst part.. I had an orgasm. It's like my body betrayed me, tell me I should like it or something. Sorry if I'm rambling I just don't know how to better put it into words.

I also feel like I have become hypersexual. It gets in the way of my day to day life and I have trouble being in control. While part of me thinks this is who I am the other parts also hates it. I don't know what to think, sorry.
Bro it’s really not the place to talk about that stuff its like if i was depressed and wanted to discuss with 4chan og users 💀💀💀

• So Sad
Reactions: Jonas2k7
First there was @Vermilioncore
Then @ElySioNs
Now you..

Also jfl at reading this and larping, removing last para

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, Vermilioncore and ElySioNs
First there was @Vermilioncore
Then @ElySioNs
Now you..

Also jfl at reading this and larping, removing last para

I removed the last paragraph only because

more text -> higher possibility of "dnr"

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
I feel sorry to hear that bro. Hope ur doing fine

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7

new fap material (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mull70 and Jonas2k7