I believe erdogan also has some Armenian and Russian ancestry too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Big Gross Coomer

• +1
A lot of turks must have dönmeh ancestry without knowing it
Probably
Inshallah Muslims like @SayHeyHey and @ThatDjangoWalk will abandon their Jew hatred and accept that the Jews have returned to the land of their forefathers. Judaism is not a “deen of falsehood”. Whilst the Arabs were raping their children for pagan idols we were worshipping the one true G-D in Jerusalem. Even the Arabic translation of Jerusalem means “Jewish temple”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10913 and lutte
Probably
Inshallah Muslims like @SayHeyHey and @ThatDjangoWalk will abandon their Jew hatred and accept that the Jews have returned to the land of their forefathers. Judaism is not a “deen of falsehood”. Whilst the Arabs were raping their children for pagan idols we were worshipping the one true G-D in Jerusalem. Even the Arabic translation of Jerusalem means “Jewish temple”
What Jews do has literally zero effect on me, why should I even care? Stop tagging me on this bs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
What Jews do has literally zero effect on me, why should I even care? Stop tagging me on this bs
@lutte says you support the AKP and erdogan is a well known antisemite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, lutte and Deleted member 10987
@lutte says you support the AKP and erdogan is a well known antisemite
İ support traditionalism in general. That's it. Akp uphold traditional values. Trust me we Don't care what you do
1624420197665 1 1 1

• +1
Of Géorgian origin
Him being from Georgia doesn't make him from the same people. Until ww1 Georgia was partially populated by Turks, especially in Batum, there where more tribes present in that land

• +1
Him being from Georgia doesn't make him from the same people. Until ww1 Georgia was partially populated by Turks, especially in Batum, there where more tribes present in that land
Really ?

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray and Deleted member 10913
Reminder that OP looks like a fat version of Richard Ramirez(could be a chad if he lost weight) yet he still rots on this site all day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte
  • +1
Reminder that OP looks like a fat version of Richard Ramirez(could be a chad if he lost weight) yet he still rots on this site all day
Its a rot life

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray
  • +1
  • JFL
Inshallah Israel and turkey will be friends again and get rid of the terrorist akp government
If you weren’t a truecel you’d be pro Israel as @Wallenberg says
Man I don't even understand why you care what and who is allied with the other. Jfl you aren't even Jewish by faith. In the end you're a Catholic living in London. That's the story.

Man who gives a shit about this. Every religion is concerned of his own affairs. The Muslims is concerned about Islam, the Jew is of Judaism and the Christian is of his own region.

Man I don't even understand why you care what and who is allied with the other. Jfl you aren't even Jewish by faith. In the end you're a Catholic living in London. That's the story.

Man who gives a shit about this. Every religion is concerned of his own affairs. The Muslims is concerned about Islam, the Jew is of Judaism and the Christian is of his own region.
He acts like the average israeli propaganda bot, he may be receiving a big paycheck from zionist organisations or something. And if he doesn't then he is the biggest bootlicker i have ever seen in my entire life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
  • +1
He acts like the average israeli propaganda bot, he may be receiving a big paycheck from zionist organisations or something. And if he doesn't then he is the biggest bootlicker i have ever seen in my entire life.
I mean I have an Israeli passport now
@SayHeyHey i am a catholic who acknowledges Jews are the chosen people by Allah and that I am proud of my Jewish blood

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I mean I have an Israeli passport now
@SayHeyHey i am a catholic who acknowledges Jews are the chosen people by Allah and that I am proud of my Jewish blood
What does the church say about it? Is this part of Christian opinion?

• +1
What does the church say about it? Is this part of Christian opinion?
Christianity was founded by Jews. Inshallah you will convert to Christianity