Bhaijaans mom said if i get enough money online to pay for hgh therapy i can do it no questions asked.

MA_ascender

MA_ascender

Craziest Fruit Seller of India
how can i start raking in the dough from about 100 usd startup funds ? (guys who i talked to in dm stay quiet)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger, Sapieeen and 6PSLcel
gh therapy is about 130 usd a month

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and 6PSLcel
Scamming people works

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, midlatinocel, try2beme and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 66828 and 6PSLcel
Hmm, 130 dollars a month. Shouldn't be hard. I mean, go on fiveer and do someones design or something.

• +1
Reactions: descension, Chadeep, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
Hmm, 130 dollars a month. Shouldn't be hard. I mean, go on fiveer and do someones design or something.
i tried freelancing after learnin some skills but AI and curries make it so you have 0 chance of securing an offer :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, asdvek and 6PSLcel
i tried freelancing after learnin some skills but AI and curries make it so you have 0 chance of securing an offer :feelsrope:
I mean, dropshipping, don't even think about that, you won't make shit from it.
You can do copywriting maybe, I would send you some hustlers university courses, like, for real, but the files too big so, sorry about it bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 66828, coispet and MA_ascender
You can do copywriting maybe, I would send you some hustlers university courses, like, for real, but the files too big so, sorry about it bro.
can you send that shit to pastebin or something looool

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
as in minecraft account ratting style or please redeem card ma'am style
No but can you try one for me which is just scamming people that wanna buy drugs

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
0.1 cents per decade
maybe move to an actual country where people make more than 130 dollars a day? mcdonalds pays 100-120/day here and that's GBP, in America it's more like 150+.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
maybe move to an actual country where people make more than 130 dollars a day? mcdonalds pays 100-120/day here and that's GBP, in America it's more like 150+.
bhai i cant work under 18 no matter the salary

Get a summer job buddy it's summer

• So Sad
Get a summer job buddy it's summer
bhai its impossible to work legally under 18. only options are reselling shit on fb, and gambling :lul:

• +1
Reactions: descension
bhai its impossible to work legally under 18. only options are reselling shit on fb, and gambling :lul:
Buddy i'm 16 and I'm working right now for real money. I have to show up it's a real ass job and I get a paycheck. Stop making excuses.

• +1
Buddy i'm 16 and I'm working right now for real money. I have to show up it's a real ass job and I get a paycheck. Stop making excuses.
what you doing for work

• +1
Reactions: descension
wyl

are they like any good or just water?

• +1
are they like any good or just water?
Didn't watch them bro, I only watched one. You can find Hustlers University 1.0 courses on Youtube, idk about 2.0, 3.0 or 4.0 though. I only watched one episode from Hustlers University 1.0 which was an hour long, JFL at me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
Didn't watch them bro, I only watched one. You can find Hustlers University 1.0 courses on Youtube, idk about 2.0, 3.0 or 4.0 though. I only watched one episode from Hustlers University 1.0 which was an hour long, JFL at me.
I think that shits leaked on telegram I'll go check it

• +1