Reactions: mayo mogger and PsychoH
crown is slightly thinning looks good overall
btw its normal to have a small crown
his crown is not thinning its normal

no you are not balding

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: micropp, PsychoH and mayo mogger
cowlick get micro-pigmentation done if it annoys you, I'm doing that right now (you need several sessions that are spread a few weeks apart)

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
whats that ? Never heard of that ?
they tattoo dots between the hairs so the scalp doesn't shine through.

I've gotten one session done, of the 4 I'll have in total, the next one is on upcoming monday.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, PsychoH and lestoa

I've gotten one session done, of the 4 I'll have in total, the next one is on upcoming monday.
Sounds good.
Are you balding ?

so its normal for the crown to be the more thin part of your hair

but it looks slightly more than average, hard to tell cause a lot of hair is blocking

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Sounds good.
Are you balding ?
no, I have a scalp condition called cutis verticis gyrata and a cowlick that's made worse by it, I'm having the top of the folds done because the hairs there get pushed apart which makes them look thinner.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and lestoa
yeah your losing hair,you have lower density way past the crown

Are you dumb ? Serious question.
look at top he has thin hair outside crown,crown is more compact and also his hair is soo long for it to not be covering crown yeah hes balding,if he sent his hair while greasy it would all be full;y see through the shampoo fake density is hiding early signs

View attachment 2982227 look at top he has thin hair outside crown,crown is more compact and also his hair is soo long for it to not be covering crown yeah hes balding,if he sent his hair while greasy it would all be full;y see through the shampoo fake density is hiding early signs
Its normal for the crown to be the more thin part of the hair

Its normal for the crown to be the more thin part of the hair
your soo stupid the crown is small and supposed to be fully covered by hair when its as long as this guy

what if u dye ur hair doe?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
makes it worse, scalp is more visible with dark hair.
yes but won’t the pigmentation be visible since different colours, so you’d have a darker area at crown

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
yes but won’t the pigmentation be visible since different colours, so you’d have a darker area at crown
they do it in the same color as your hair.

and the roots of most people their hair are darker than their actual hair anyway.

Listen to subliminals

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
Get a buzzcut. You will clearly know if you are going bald or not.

I have the same problem I think

no, I have a scalp condition called cutis verticis gyrata and a cowlick that's made worse by it, I'm having the top of the folds done because the hairs there get pushed apart which makes them look thinner.
man u have all ogre features tbh ur a real neanderthal

Get a buzzcut. You will clearly know if you are going bald or not.
nah i have a shitty hairline but extremely thick hair. meanwhile my dad has a good hairline.

why? my mom looks like she's balding that's how bad her hairline is. and i inherited that, but still have very thick hair

cowlick get micro-pigmentation done if it annoys you, I'm doing that right now (you need several sessions that are spread a few weeks apart)
thank god, thanks orc, it doesnt really annoy me, i was just afraid of getting bald soon, thanks again

thank god, thanks orc, it doesnt really annoy me, i was just afraid of getting bald soon, thanks again
it's easy to hide, but it shows when your hair is wet, fixing it is not that expensive, 4 sessions cost me 700 euros.

I'll post a thread once all treatments are done.

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
it's easy to hide, but it shows when your hair is wet, fixing it is not that expensive, 4 sessions cost me 700 euros.

I'll post a thread once all treatments are done.
better if i start saving money for hair transplant:lul:, my father and his dad have good hair at 50 and 70 but my mothers side is fucked up so idk if i will be bald or not