Bhais why does my dad hate blacks and say stuff about my 12 yr old sister

F

Floou

Temp. Banned
He talks about she’ll get a black boyfriend and get railed by it. Why THE FUCK IS HE SAYING THIS, anyway I can’t talk back to him cause I’m nothing more than a loser.. but if he hate’s blacks WHY THE FUCK IS HE THINKING ABOUT SUCH A TERRIBLE THING. I wouldn’t even think such things.. A BLACK CREATURE RAILING MY SISTER AND MARRYING HER? WTF

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: bangladeshibhai, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, aerooooo and 2 others
Ask him what his .org account is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bangladeshibhai, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, captainlongnuts and 5 others
He talks about she’ll get a black boyfriend and get railed by it. Why THE FUCK IS HE SAYING THIS, anyway I can’t talk back to him cause I’m nothing more than a loser.. but if he hate’s blacks WHY THE FUCK IS HE THINKING ABOUT SUCH A TERRIBLE THING. I wouldn’t even think such things.. A BLACK CREATURE RAILING MY SISTER AND MARRYING HER? WTF
#BBCRuinedMyLife

I’m serious about by this btw. Talks bad about my mom and sister about them doing disgusting acts to men. He says all this shi in front of him. wtf yet I still love him

she probably listens to rap and watches netflix shows etc

be a good brother and show her factual crime and IQ statistics and you might be able to save her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bangladeshibhai and 97baHater
niggercucks all of you, the whole family

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bangladeshibhai, Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and 1 other person
I’m serious about by this btw. Talks bad about my mom and sister about them doing disgusting acts to men. He says all this shi in front of him. wtf yet I still love him
Wow.. just realized he’s mad about his son being so ugly and a failure and is an incel..

What race is ur dad

• +1
Reactions: bangladeshibhai and Costcosuperstore
Wow.. just realized he’s mad about his son being so ugly and a failure and is an incel..
But this ascend story seems nice “My dad abused us, not physically. But with his words. What he said was so vile and disgusting.. I hated myself cause of him, he even said things about my mom and 12 yr old sister at the time.. but look where I am now! Don’t ever give up on your dreams- Says the model”

play blackpill curse infront of him

go in his room and look for a bbc dildo

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
i would ER both people in the relationship if i was the dad

Mexican lmao. I don’t associate myself w them btw.
Idk why a lot of ethnics hate their daughters/sisters marrying blacks so much. Yet they will gladly serve them on a platter to white men :forcedsmile: such cucked mentality tbh

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and noobs
Idk why a lot of ethnics hate their daughters/sisters marrying blacks so much. Yet they will gladly serve them on a platter to white men :forcedsmile: such cucked mentality tbh
Ugly creatures even I hate them..

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
the kkks rules is once you date a nigger you are a nigger
She never talked to a guy, so my dad is just speaking on his hatred on them. But why involve my little sister 😡

wtf your dad is crazy dude