• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, deadstock, Imretarded? and 4 others
‘mom I got insane Rizz’

Insane rizz:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, aspiringexcel, Imretarded? and 6 others
Will you answer all those DMs
Nope, too much to go through. I generally answer the first few that I see, so people generally have theirs buried and they mistakenly think I am ignoring them on purpose when I am, in fact, not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and TechnoBoss
insane mod halo
more dms than notifications

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Imretarded?, TechnoBoss and 5 others
Ain't the first time I died (according to .org members). :ogre:
We launched a search party for you, Ramandai . We saw news about some 27 year old incel in Netherlands

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, TechnoBoss and Gengar

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, aspiringexcel, Imretarded? and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
This is what femcels get on dating apps, imagine what giga stacies get.
Man I remember when I went to a Tinder date and talked to the foid about likes and shit, I told her I got 70 in a day(I thought it was impressive back then) and then she just whips out her phone with 9999+ matches :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, aspiringexcel, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
We launched a search party for you, Ramandai . We saw news about some 27 year old incel in Netherlands
Saar, the other saars killed me by feeding me poisoned milkshake. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, coispet, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
this is what the average female gets on instagram :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Deleted member 82370, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Man I remember when I went to a Tinder date and talked to the foid about likes and shit, I told her I got 70 in a day(I thought it was impressive back then) and then she just wips out her phone with 9999+ matches :fuk:
Wtf? I mean 70/day is still impressive, men are just massive simps. :ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 78221
Average femcel*, now imagine giga stacies. :feelswah:
sometimes i cant even be that pissed cause I know men (simps) are the ones to be blamed

• +1

I was so sad you were gone.

• So Sad
Too busy slaying to log on, Chadpreet? :lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and TechnoBoss
View attachment 3092698

I was so sad you were gone.
Aww don't be, bhai! You know, you could have texted me bhaijaan! I was sleep-deprived the last time I logged in and funnily enough I am sleep-deprived now. Trying to fix my sleeping schedule. Gonna go downtown in a few hours and later on meet a friend. I woke up at 8 pm and it's now 9 am, I won't go to sleep until midnight today. And the other days I just woke up late and stuff. Hope you've been doing well. :love:

• Love it
sometimes i cant even be that pissed cause I know men (simps) are the ones to be blamed
Precisely. It's the simps that give them that kind of power. Or in white supremacist terms: It's like hating immigrants instead of hating on Jews. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, TechnoBoss and Deleted member 78221
Aww don't be, bhai! You know, you could have texted me bhaijaan! I was sleep-deprived the last time I logged in and funnily enough I am sleep-deprived now. Trying to fix my sleeping schedule. Gonna go downtown in a few hours and later on meet a friend. I woke up at 8 pm and it's now 9 am, I won't go to sleep until midnight today. And the other days I just woke up late and stuff. Hope you've been doing well. :love:
You slept for like 2-3 days bhenchoid! I will text you next time you go missing. What are you doing with your friend bhai? I missed you man. I've been doing okay! I was at my sugar mommas house and had to call 911 on her. She was incredibly drunk. I'm not seeing her anymore. I hope you're doing great!

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PLA1092 and Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and TechnoBoss
Precisely. It's the simps that give them that kind of power. Or in white supremacist terms: It's like hating immigrants instead of hating on Jews. :ogre:
Welcome back bhai, favorite mod

• Love it
You slept for like 2-3 bhenchoid! I will text you next time you go missing. What are you doing with your friend bhai? I missed you man. I've been doing okay! I was at my sugar mommas house and had to call 911 on her. She was incredibly drunk. I'm not seeing her anymore. I hope you're doing great!
Woah, woah! You're not sugarmommymaxxed anymore? Is it only temporary? I hope it is, if you really like her but if she's not a good influence then probably it's for the best. I'm not meeting my friend until the evening today. Around noon, I will do some grocery shopping as I need to buy some milk, then I'll make some chai and have that. Then, I'll head downtown and buy a BL book (saar, please don't ban me for LGBT content) and then afterwards I'll head home, call a relative/in-law I haven't spoken to in a while and by then it'll be time to meet my friend. Likely what will happen is I will hang out at his place and we're probably gonna get dinner together (takeout) and just catch up like we always do. Aww, I missed you too bhai. I'll be honest though, I didn't see any texts so I was like "these bhenchods haven't even texted me :feelswah:" :ogre:.

• JFL
Tales from the bedrooms of the Dutch Queen

Anyways where have you been nigga? :feelshmm:
How did you know about mommy Maxima? :ogre:

Jokes aside, I was just.. well, sleep-deprived when I last posted here and then afterwards I just signed off and passed the time, made it past midnight and slept the whole day afterwards. I woke up late and would sleep late. So basically I have been rotmaxxing. Right now I am also sleep-deprived, going to try and fix my sleeping schedule again (last time I did this was on Friday, JFL).

What about you? Mirin the ascension, by the way. I was like "Who the fuck is this guy?"

• +1
Reactions: PLA1092 and TechnoBoss
  • +1
i will hella confident if i was getting this much attention insane halo

• +1
Woah, woah! You're not sugarmommymaxxed anymore? Is it only temporary? I hope it is, if you really like her but if she's not a good influence then probably it's for the best. I'm not meeting my friend until the evening today. Around noon, I will do some grocery shopping as I need to buy some milk, then I'll make some chai and have that. Then, I'll head downtown and buy a BL book (saar, please don't ban me for LGBT content) and then afterwards I'll head home, call a relative/in-law I haven't spoken to in a while and by then it'll be time to meet my friend. Likely what will happen is I will hang out at his place and we're probably gonna get dinner together (takeout) and just catch up like we always do. Aww, I missed you too bhai. I'll be honest though, I didn't see any texts so I was like "these bhenchods haven't even texted me :feelswah:" :ogre:.
No bhai it's ogre :ogre: permanently. I liked her but she was a traitorous whore :ogre: make sure the milk is lactose free! Lactose milk makes my stomach hurt even being a pure blood virile BVLL :ogre: tell your friend TechnoBVLL says hello! I will text you right now! You guys gonna get some Chinese food? I love Chinese food. Some General Tsos chicken?

• So Sad
Thanks bhai! You been around, too? I noticed you didn't post as much these last few months. :ogre:
Yeah I have been mostly lurking, the forum has sadly turned into a children playground with no constructive discussions anymore:feelsuhh:. Btw there is a really big update about that thang if you want an update

i will hella confident if i was getting this much attention insane halo
Either it's my sleep-deprivation speaking or you wrote gibberish in the first half of this sentence?

• JFL
No bhai it's ogre :ogre: permanently. I liked her but she was a traitorous whore :ogre: make sure the milk is lactose free! Lactose milk makes my stomach hurt even being a pure blood virile BVLL :ogre: tell your friend TechnoBVLL says hello! I will text you right now! You guys gonna get some Chinese food? I love Chinese food. Some General Tsos chicken?
Aww bhai, that sucks. Well if she's a treacherous whore then good thing she's in the past now. She'll regret doing that to you. If she's not stupid, that is -- but as we know there are too many stupid women on this planet. Lactose-free milk is a thing? I thought milk always had lactose. I will tell my friend TechnoBVLL said hi. :feelskek: Not sure what we are gonna get. He said he was gonna buy me sushi because we were supposed to hang out last Tuesday but he was in a tight schedule, so I said let's just hang out another day when he's got enough time as I didn't want to be an inconvenience to him. I don't know what General Tsos chicken is. Is it an American thing? I haven't eaten anything since I woke up at 8 pm which was 13 hours ago. Well, I only had some ice cream but that\'s about it. I will eat when I am with my friend. I'm not sure if my friend will remember what he said about the sushi but I won't bring it up. I'll just ask "so what are we gonna eat, 'cause I haven't eaten since yesterday" and take it from there. :ogre:

How did you know about mommy Maxima? :ogre:

Jokes aside, I was just.. well, sleep-deprived when I last posted here and then afterwards I just signed off and passed the time, made it past midnight and slept the whole day afterwards. I woke up late and would sleep late. So basically I have been rotmaxxing. Right now I am also sleep-deprived, going to try and fix my sleeping schedule again (last time I did this was on Friday, JFL).
Brutal shit man. Only way I've found is to fuck yourself up for a day, wake up at 7 regardless of when you went to sleep and then to bed exhausted but at the right time.
What about you? Mirin the ascension, by the way. I was like "Who the fuck is this guy?"
Been rotting the entire weekend too JFL. And indeed

• +1
Welcome Back!

• Love it
Brutal shit man. Only way I've found is to fuck yourself up for a day, wake up at 7 regardless of when you went to sleep and then to bed exhausted but at the right time.

Been rotting the entire weekend too JFL. And indeed
Yep, I'm fucking myself up right now. I need to survive for another 13 hours. But that's easy peasy. I do this without coffee or whatever. I'm just so used to it already.

• Love it
Reactions: n9wiff
Blud is famous
What the fuck are people even DMING you about?
500 pms…. Holy shit. I wish I had this much attention…..

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mercccwmouth, Gengar and n9wiff
Blud is famous
Gengar is very narcy and evil, he ignores all of them

Refer to my thread on how he's been replaced and is actually a normie glowie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and beefliverontop

He leaves us on read like were his hoes:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and n9wiff
Blud is famous
You have my attention bhai. :love:

Well, it depends. Some are just convos that were started with others, a few group PMs and often requests from other users. Some are warning conversations that get started after I issue a warning. Sometimes I'm asked for dick rates. :ogre: Or to delete threads.

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop
You have my attention bhai. :love:

Well, it depends. Some are just convos that were started with others, a few group PMs and often requests from other users. Some are warning conversations that get started after I issue a warning. Sometimes I'm asked for dick rates. :ogre: Or to delete threads.
YAY!!!! 😍………. Dick rates? What the fuck:lul:
poor gengar. I cant believe niggas just send dickpics and ask for people to rate them.

• JFL

I am neither narcy nor evil, it's a lot so I just open the last few PMs I get. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
YAY!!!! 😍………. Dick rates? What the fuck:lul:
poor gengar. I cant believe niggas just send dickpics and ask for people to rate them.
Yep I've seen a couple of dicks on here alright. :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop