Bible loving traditional woman JUST wants a good Christian man

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

Ouch for non 6’4 NBA christiancels, also jfl at “speaking in tongues” Protestant mfs are so weird

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Samsepioler, drimprovement and 3 others

Ouch for non 6’4 NBA christiancels, also jfl at “speaking in tongues” Protestant mfs are so weird

Meanwhile average height of jesus and his 12 disciples was probably no taller than 5'6

Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, SubhumanCurrycel and TsarTsar444
"Tattoos"

Why don't women talk about real women? And make being khhv be first requirement

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and NoReedemingFeature
I get Scandi or Dutch women asking for 6'4, but American women demanding 6'4 is so absurd it makes me even more misogynistic than I thought it was possible. Also, is she aware of how a truly devout Christian man would treat her, and the rigid rules and responsibilities that would come with being in such a marriage?

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, SubhumanCurrycel and TsarTsar444

Theme for this thread

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, NoReedemingFeature and SubhumanCurrycel
all christian girls i know are dating chads

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
u don't know any women blud
i have the girls that i grew up with in mind and i would see at the church. leaving my neigbourhood did lots of good to my mental health surprisnigly

I get Scandi or Dutch women asking for 6'4, but American women demanding 6'4 is so absurd it makes me even more misogynistic than I thought it was possible. Also, is she aware of how a truly devout Christian man would treat her, and the rigid rules and responsibilities that would come with being in such a marriage?
It’s also ironic coming from someone who professes their faith very publicly and not in private like the bible commands.
I also wonder where Christian thought is on wearing 50 lbs of makeup and lip filler just fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and kanderior

This bitch never read a single sentence of the bible and it shows. Fuck these tradthots.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, zura, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
This bitch never read a single sentence of the bible and it shows. Fuck these tradthots.
She probably would masturbate to Goliath killing David if that sort of thing happened

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, apocalypse, thereallegend and 4 others
Wanting tattoos? Do they not know the Bible literally commands against this?

She also definitely wouldn't want to partake in what Biblical law demands of women. 100%.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, thereallegend, drimprovement and 1 other person
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Users who are viewing this thread

Back