Bicalutamide+Dutasteride Combo Is The Only Option For Aggressive Balding

S

samskeyti

Iron
It's been talked here numerous times but I want to make a reminder and put things certainly.There is no ascension for someone who is balding.You can undergo all the plastic surgeries and gymmaxing it doesn't matter if you're norwooding.A bald/patchy head and a receding hairline will take away all the ascension that you can potential gain from things like plastic surgery and gymmaxing.%99 of people with androgenetic alopecia can stop the further progression of their hair loss with dutasteride or even better with a combo of dutasteride+minoxidil+ru58841.%80 of that %99 will experience reversal of their mpb to some degree alongside with maintenance.%1 ,that unlucky %1 will continue losing hair even on that combo.The reason is that %1 have it very aggressive in their genes.People whose mpb kicked in in their early teens have a decent chance of falling under that %1,including me.I started balding at the age of 17, now I'm 24. In these 7 years,my hairline did barely recede i've gone from nw0/1 to nw2 without any treatment.I didn't use anyting due to stupid fear mongering until 2019.My hairline barely recedes however I've got diffuse thinning that doesn't stop.I've been on dutasteride for 6 months and I keep shedding like crazy no regrowth,and probably no maintenance as well.Starting to lose hair in teenage years is an indicator of aggressive mpb,not for everyone but for most people.In such a case,there are two options ahead.Since shaving is not a good option,it means you are accepting the defeat.First option is to go the hair system route instead of treatment since not even dutasteride works.The second option is using dutasteride alongside a very strong androgen receptor antagonist orally,such as bicalutamide.That should solve the problem even for someone with extremely aggressive male pattern baldness.However,the problem is bicalutamide can cause serious sexual dysfunction and gyno.You can prevent gyno with keeping you body fat low + aromatase inhibitor but I don't know how the sexual dysfunction and general de-masculinization such as losing muscle mass can be countered.Bicalutamide+Dutasteride is almost a guaranteed treatment for %100 of all mpb sufferers.You can even regrow hair and a gain a norwood back on that.

Last edited:
Hair transplant and hop on fin after

Hair transplant and hop on fin after

If you can't maintain your hair even on dutasteride there is no logic of having a hair transplant.You will keep losing the non-transplanted hair follicles and keep balding behind that transplanted area which will create an unnatural balding pattern.

stfu gaycel. If fin doesnt work im not gonna become a tranny just to keep my hair.
have fun looking like this
the-amazing-reason-why-this-trans-man-is-posting-before-after-photos2-1506734156.jpg

stfu gaycel. If fin doesnt work im not gonna become a tranny just to keep my hair.
have fun looking like this
the-amazing-reason-why-this-trans-man-is-posting-before-after-photos2-1506734156.jpg

Jfl this forum still doesn't understand what it takes to be a tranny.There is no tranny drug unless you are overloading your body with exogenous estradiol at high amounts.People are still labelling fin and dut as tranny drugs is a clear evidence of utter ignorance

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
nigga, just get hairsystem.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4416 and The Bleach Pill
Jfl this forum still doesn't understand what it takes to be a tranny.There is no tranny drug unless you are overloading your body with exogenous estradiol at high amounts.People are still labelling fin and dut as tranny drugs is a clear evidence of utter ignorance
congratulations, Your a retard. Your blocking out 90% of your DHT alone with dustasteride which is more than enough as dht is used in bodly funtion dumbass. On top of that you taking Bicalutamide is used in trans therapy chigga. And to further negate dht levels is just plainly dumb and stupid. kys

You're better off with topical AR blockers, RU or CB

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
It's been talked here numerous times but I want to make a reminder and put things certainly.There is no ascension for someone who is balding.You can undergo all the plastic surgeries and gymmaxing it doesn't matter if you're norwooding.A bald/patchy head and a receding hairline will take away all the ascension that you can potential gain from things like plastic surgery and gymmaxing.%99 of people with androgenetic alopecia can stop the further progression of their hair loss with dutasteride or even better with a combo of dutasteride+minoxidil+ru58841.%80 of that %99 will experience reversal of their mpb to some degree alongside with maintenance.%1 ,that unlucky %1 will continue losing hair even on that combo.The reason is that %1 have it very aggressive in their genes.People whose mpb kicked in in their early teens have a decent chance of falling under that %1,including me.I started balding at the age of 17, now I'm 24. In these 7 years,my hairline did barely recede i've gone from nw0/1 to nw2 without any treatment.I didn't use anyting due to stupid fear mongering until 2019.My hairline barely recedes however I've got diffuse thinning that doesn't stop.I've been on dutasteride for 6 months and I keep shedding like crazy no regrowth,and probably no maintenance as well.Starting to lose hair in teenage years is an indicator of aggressive mpb,not for everyone but for most people.In such a case,there are two options ahead.Since shaving is not a good option,it means you are accepting the defeat.First option is to go the hair system route instead of treatment since not even dutasteride works.The second option is using dutasteride alongside a very strong androgen receptor antagonist orally,such as bicalutamide.That should solve the problem even for someone with extremely aggressive male pattern baldness.However,the problem is bicalutamide can cause serious sexual dysfunction and gyno.You can prevent gyno with keeping you body fat low + aromatase inhibitor but I don't know how the sexual dysfunction and general de-masculinization such as losing muscle mass can be countered.Bicalutamide+Dutasteride is almost a guaranteed treatment for %100 of all mpb sufferers.You can even regrow hair and a gain a norwood back on that.
Unconverted Testosterone itself causes hairloss. In the instance that your body cannot withstand T then topical antiandrogens are a must. Its really dangerous to suppress T.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
You misunderstand my point.I am in no position to assert that Biculutamide and anti-androgens that at least as strong as it are safe options and first line of defense when it comes to treating aga.If you read my post carefully I already stated that it's one of the strongest treatments and even the people with extremely aggressive mpb can reverse their balding however it's capable of causing serious sexual dysfunction,gyno and de-masculinization.It is definitely an unsafe treatment option but it's the only MEDICAL TREATMENT option for those who failed dutasteride+ru58841 therapy.

Unconverted Testosterone itself causes hairloss. In the instance that your body cannot withstand T then topical antiandrogens are a must. Its really dangerous to suppress T.
You misunderstand my point.I am in no position to assert that Biculutamide and anti-androgens that at least as strong as it are safe options and first line of defense when it comes to treating aga.If you read my post carefully I already stated that it's one of the strongest treatments and even the people with extremely aggressive mpb can reverse their balding however it's capable of causing serious sexual dysfunction,gyno and de-masculinization.It is definitely an unsafe treatment option but it's the only MEDICAL TREATMENT option for those who failed dutasteride+ru58841 therapy.

I would rather buy a wig and glue it to my head, like negresses do, than take all those systemic hormone blockers.

• +1
Reactions: wasted