Bideltoid Width Percentiles

dewyskin

dewyskin

Iron
Does anyone know what the percentiles are for bideltoid width? I've got 22 inch bideltoid and some people have told me that my frame is the best they've seen, but I want to know what the extremes really are

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
22 is 99% if measured correctly

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Aero, AutisticGymcel and 10 others
forum average is 24 buddy you're nothing special

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Aero, Deleted member 52452 and 29 others
not a larp btw

Attachments

• 22.png
    22.png
    221.6 KB · Views: 468
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Aero, Deleted member 52452 and 24 others
used to wear shoulder pads to get to the magic 22in #. I went from incel to incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, chaddyboi66, SteveRogers and 13 others
Chads.me has 26 inch bideltoid specimens, at 6'5 with a 8x6 hog with perfect muscle insertions to top it all of. Mystery how we have so many khhv here tbh
forum average is 24 buddy you're nothing special

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 11875 and 7 others
not a larp btw
no offense but it looks kinda gross. Your frame is narrow, and it feels like you are compensating with overtrained delts and lats

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and Inscol
Images 30

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 13409
u would look rly good but ur ribcage too big

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
the forum average is 30, with a height of 6'6, you are below average, need more roid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, Deleted member, Constantin Denis and 6 others
the forum average is 30, with a height of 6'6, you are below average, need more roid
Don't forget the dick size average of 8x6 in this forum. Chads.me has genetical specimens that are all somehow khhv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
670F5978 5725 4F63 9FA1 57E49DA42195

22in vs 17in bideltoid. The guy on the right has Marfans I think which has the drawback of being framelet but also generally 6’3”+. Not sure if I’d take that tradeoff

Easier to fix bideltoid than height at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, Deleted member and AscendingHero
TFW above average biacromial (clavical/general frame size) but below average bideltoid. My arms are like noodles taped on to a brick jfl. I really need to start lifting. Could probably go from <19in to 20-21in bideltoid in a few years. I got a weird combo of small bone mass, wrists just under 7”, but also a broad torso and rib cage and shoulder bones. That combined with noodle legs and I’m basically spongebob

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
View attachment 1214148

22in vs 17in bideltoid. The guy on the right has Marfans I think which has the drawback of being framelet but also generally 6’3”+. Not sure if I’d take that tradeoff

the problem was that i'm not even included in the list

i have a 16,5 inch bideltoid

it's so fucking over i'm below 1st percentile

although i was boutta say it doesn't look like that guy but he's much taller so yeah makes sense

although most people i've seen with marfan have normal frames just deathly skinny

the problem was that i'm not even included in the list

i have a 16,5 inch bideltoid

it's so fucking over i'm below 1st percentile

although i was boutta say it doesn't look like that guy but he's much taller so yeah makes sense

although most people i've seen with marfan have normal frames just deathly skinny
Measure with help from a friend (if you don’t have a gym buddy you already have a problem. I barely ever lift and I have like 4 gym friends). When I measure on my own I get 17-21 inches as a range. With help the range is about 18.75-19.25. It’s basically impossible to measure this without help, ideally a gymbro who actually understands this

even if you do have 17ish bideltoid now you can Larry Scottmaxx, he was a shoulderlet who decided to bodybuild anyways and became one of the best ever

Measure with help from a friend (if you don’t have a gym buddy you already have a problem. I barely ever lift and I have like 4 gym friends). When I measure on my own I get 17-21 inches as a range. With help the range is about 18.75-19.25. It’s basically impossible to measure this without help, ideally a gymbro who actually understands this

even if you do have 17ish bideltoid now you can Larry Scottmaxx, he was a shoulderlet who decided to bodybuild anyways and became one of the best ever
trust me i have a 16 inch fucking bideltoid

also i've never stepped into a gym in my life so rofl

this has given me motivation to never touch a barbell in my life

final nail in the coffin for any gymcel hopes i had

View attachment 1214159View attachment 1214162

this has given me motivation to never touch a barbell in my life

final nail in the coffin for any gymcel hopes i had
He literally went from framecel to one of the best body builders in the golden age of bodybuilding. Yes his shoulders were weak and his biceps had freakishly good genetics but would you rather Larry Scottmaxx or rot looking like a stickbug? I think Larry Scott is actually a very inspirational story of a short skinny guy becoming a beast

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
He literally went from framecel to one of the best body builders in the golden age of bodybuilding. Yes his shoulders were weak and his biceps had freakishly good genetics but would you rather Larry Scottmaxx or rot looking like a stickbug? I think Larry Scott is actually a very inspirational story of a short skinny guy becoming a beast
i would genuinely rather rot ''looking like a stickbug'' unironically

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
22 is 99% if measured correctly
How do you measure correctly? I'm 21.5 inches and get mogged by boomers with 25 inch bideltoid at walmart every day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Boldandbeautiful and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
View attachment 1214148

That's 100% more than 22 inch bideltoid.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and Deleted member
That's 100% more than 22 inch bideltoid.
Nah he just has a tiny head and in other angles he looks a lot less wide. It’s a flattering picture is all. He’s well above average but he’s not Steve Reeves

How tall are you

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I measured 23 inches but get told I have a narrow frame, is drawing an outline of your shoulders pressed against the wall and measuring the distance between them a good way of measuring them, i don't own calipers designed to measure them, can someone lmk