great.

more descendants of ham… just what we need🙄

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, watah, <6PSLcel and 3 others
IMG 5233

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, lowtiernormiechad and murdah
I'm surprised the US Government hasn't established a permanent and unequivocal visa free agreement between Haiti and America. Not doing so is racist.
This site got so deranged
Don't be racist. They will become future scientists, doctors, lawyers and astronauts, if they are given the chance to go to University, even if they are criminals in their home country.
In the video OP posted, you can see the cannibal Haitian practicing his surgery and cooking skills, at the same time. Therefore, he could become a surgeon and a cook in a America as long as he goes to University, with a full rid, and studies hard.
Everyone deserves a second chance. Anything but rehabilitative justice, is bigoted and entrenches institutional racism.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, User28823, klip11 and 6 others
I'm surprised the US Government hasn't established a permanent and unequivocal visa free agreement between Haiti and America. Not doing so is racist.

Don't be racist. They will become future scientists, doctors, lawyers and astronauts, if they are given the chance to go to University, even if they are criminals in their home country.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and nathan
bruh is he cooking a leg? over for jewmerica this is your next neighbour

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and murdah
In what society would 300,000 haitians improve a civilization?
I actually admire their punishment methods - thieves, rapists, robbers, pedophiles, etc. are immediately beaten and killed on the spot, if these people would come to US, they will bring value to any neighborhood they will move to - the crime rates will soon drop there - who would dare to commit crimes anymore knowing the risks?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and murdah
They will be given full citizenship after the “temporary” stay.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I actually admire their punishment methods - thieves, rapists, robbers, pedophiles, etc. are immediately beaten and killed on the spot, if these people would come to US, they will bring value to any neighborhood they will move to - the crime rates will soon drop there - who would dare to commit crimes anymore knowing the risks?
View attachment 3050360
They also believe in “Voodoo” :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
I don’t think it’s a big deal. Most of these people fled the earthquake or are fleeing the unrest from gangs and lawlessness. Given that they are trying to escape makes me think at least most of them aren’t problematic.
Majority is Military aged men though

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 3050360
Here we have a Haitian practicing alternative justice (ancillary to Western Imperialist and racist judicial systems). This places him with the necessary pre law understanding to pursue Juris Doctor studies and then a rigorous and inciteful career as a Judge or Solicitor.
Additionally, it could be perceived as a alternative mode of environmentally sustainable transport innovation (low CO2 emissions by careering 3 people on a 2 person bike, while dragging an additional person along by some rope).

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, murdah and Gonthar
I hate America

@rand anon @Jason Voorhees

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I'd ahit my pants if I saw a Haitian irl tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, klip11 and murdah
So that's why there's so many of them popping up at my job?

• +1
Do you think any blacks will dare to steal anymore in the ghettos, if some Haitians would move in, they treat thieves harshly...

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and klip11
Use them as pet monkeys

• JFL
Lol no they won't

they will get deported when trump is back into office.
Trump is all bark no bite so he gets the majority of votes just to goon in the white house

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2d v2 and murdah
I'd ahit my pants if I saw a Haitian irl tbh
Because you already know that you're about to end up on a dinner plate. They will be taking @Jason Voorhees meat in carry out boxes

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and iblamechico
@klip11
Was scrolling thru this thread looking for your comment ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
1) Take some Haitians.
2) Put them in American ghetto.
3) Wake up one morning, go outside and discover they burned all the thieves and gang members from the neighborhood.
4) That place is now one of the safest in the world, wouldn't you want to move there with your family?
NYPICHPDPICT000010144664.jpg
230425-haiti-violence-mn-0555-7cf2ca.jpg
_132594009_28334944f69c04737673a8c28386449307f3b6350_0_7360_49121000x667.jpg.webp

• JFL
Trump is all bark no bite so he gets the majority of votes just to goon in the white house
border patrol would be like a blitzkrieg under trump.

Too many criminals in the US now, most of them form other places. Has to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back