Biden is going to win

Deleted member 6695

Deleted member 6695

Bye guys, was here to look better. No affiliations
With all the celebs promoting the heck out of him, blm, media and etc, Its pretty certain that he will win. Unless the boomers are a silent majority hahaha
Its over for the US

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, CommanderCope, Deleted member 4991 and 10 others
ye he will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 6695
giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Deleted member 8771
With all the celebs promoting the heck out of him, blm, media and etc, Its pretty certain that he will win. Unless the boomers are a silent majority hahaha
Its over for the US
All celebs promoted Hillary etc but guess who won?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 4991 and 4 others
Water is wet bro

All celebs promoted Hillary etc but guess who won?
This time celebs did it more, plus the situation is alot worse
Boomers are pro Trump. Which leads me to think that Trump could win.
BUT COVID KILLS BOOMERS, THIS SHIT WAS PLANNED

Last edited:
Trump will win hopefully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 5522, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
don't matter i will kill the president when my communist takeover begin

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 7866 and 5 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 5522, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
there is no way biden wins

i hope you know this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 5522 and 2 others
once they see that trump rally tho its over

politics is all theatrics
its to make their fake democracy look like something to the sheeple that they have a right and say in how their society is governed and directed towards

its all cringe

trump is meant to win
and he will

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 4991, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
With all the celebs promoting the heck out of him, blm, media and etc

you mean the exact same thing that happened with hillary?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
politics is all theatrics
its to make people think that their fake democracy allows the sheeple to have a right and say in how their society is governed and directed towards

its all cringe

trump is meant to win
and he will
yep in reality the jews run the world...the real puppet masters

• +1
Reactions: alligatordude and Deleted member 6695
biden will win

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 3323 and 4 others
Biden and his feminist lgbtq shit will lose shut the fuckup

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 6695
@Hozay
Biden will lose

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Hozay
Its harder this time

i need to remind you how the pulls looked at 2016? really? if anything it's easier this time.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6695
Biden and his feminist lgbtq shit will lose shut the fuckup
trump will lose jfl over for the usa i dont care tbh i will laugh from europe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6695
yep in reality the jews run the world...the real puppet masters
ehh somewhat, alot of the powerful string pullers who claim to be jews arent even real jews, they claim to be jews because jews arent allowed to be criticized so it acts as a defence mechanism and a way to stop any discussion regarding their name and the international conspiracy that they are acting out, they call you "anti-semite" and any validity to what you had to say is gone and you are seen as some hateful idiot

all cringe

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 6695
trump will lose jfl over for the usa i dont care tbh i will laugh from europe
All of Europe is influenced by cuckamerica so create a fake id asap

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
All of Europe is influenced by cuckamerica so create a fake id asap
cope my country is based and doesnt get influenced by those cucks

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6695
I have not a shadow of a doubt in my mind that trump will win

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723 and goat2x
There isn't a single country on earth that ain't effected by the US in some form or another, everyone afraid of zeus.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
we need another Hitler (srs)

Its over for the US
His lead in the polls are higher than Hillary’s and even she won the popular vote.

His lead in the polls are higher than Hillary’s and even she won the popular vote.
Boomers dont join those kinds of votes, and they are pro Trump. Which leads me to think that Trump could win.
BUT COVID KILLS BOOMERS

i need to remind you how the pulls looked at 2016? really? if anything it's easier this time.
The polls were mostly right besides a last minute thing that couldn’t be accounted for still Hillary won the popular vote. Also wdym easier? Red states like Texas are now swing states dipshit trump is no longer an outsider he has a history of failure as president.

trump has a horrible economy and his own fuckup virus is potentially gonna take his life as well as those who were around him in his party it’s over for trump

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Swagwaffle
The polls were right and Hillary won the popular vote. Also wdym easier? Red states like Texas are now swing states dipship trump has a horrible economy and his own fuckup is potential gonna take his life as well as those who were around him in his party it’s over for trump

people thought it would be a landslide victory, not just it wasn't but also trump won. A lot of people were skeptical back then, now people know Trump is serious. I think it will be the same process, Biden leads, Biden leads, Biden leads, but in the moment of truth Trump will win.

people thought it would be a landslide victory, not just it wasn't but also trump won. A lot of people were skeptical back then, now people know Trump is serious. I think it will be the same process, Biden leads, Biden leads, Biden leads, but in the moment of truth Trump will win.
It’s highly unlikely he has a landslide even his first win was barely thanks to the electorate college he’s fucked up too much to pull that again and dems are having the largest early voting in years with former red states like Texas being purple. And states he won before being solid blue

I already know @personalityinkwell will vote for biden soley because of this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 4612
  extendo   902187196491137925861126793314781913352716n

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6695