Biden will lose the election in a landslide and the leftists within the democrats will force the hand of the party into handing over power

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Biden will lose in a landslide to trump and the leftists like AOC will force the parties hand into giving them power and then lead the party to ruin after running leftist candidates that are obsessed with identity politics and earning brownie points with Twitter armchair political analysts.

Say I’m wrong, prove me wrong. Please. Tell me why AOC and her “squad” won’t destroy the Democratic Party and lead to political alternatives rising or full domination being established over US politics by the republicans just like how the UK conservatives established a monopoly on British politics after the Labour Party fucked up by trying to appease leftists.

what do you think, I’ve been debating myself about it (fucking psycho maxxed)
@LordNorwood

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Probably not, Trump had a huge advantage with Hillary being a women. A lot of people still cannot fanthom a female president.

Probably not, Trump had a huge advantage with Hillary being a women. A lot of people still cannot fanthom a female president.
Biden looks like he has dementia. His policies are garbage tier as well and are not much different from hillary. He can’t even hit trump with the racist card because Biden himself has had race issues in the past that other people in the democratic party called him out on.

He’s toast, he’s finished. Biden will lose in a massive landslide

there all shit

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Gotta side with Lifeisgood on this one tbh
Not only is AOC a woman, she's brown. Over. The reason why identity politics is a failing (but very irritating) strategy is because it exists in a small bubble and only a minority of Americans can really get on board with it. This can all probably be traced back to Obama, a black man won the presidency which gave the Left the false energy to think other niche disadvantaged groups could win, not realizing that the acceptance of black leaders is much "further along" in the collective mind than the acceptance of woman leaders or even leaders of other races.

• +1
Gotta side with Lifeisgood on this one tbh
Not only is AOC a woman, she's brown. Over. The reason why identity politics is a failing (but very irritating) strategy is because it exists in a small bubble and only a minority of Americans can really get on board with it. This can all probably be traced back to Obama, a black man won the presidency which gave the Left the false energy to think other niche disadvantaged groups could win, not realizing that the acceptance of black leaders is much "further along" in the collective mind than the acceptance of woman leaders or even leaders of other races.
Democrats will destroy themselves with this tactic, that’s my point

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Democrats will destroy themselves with this tactic, that’s my point
My bad king, its late af here and I'm skimming posts. You're absolutely right tbh.

• +1
Biden looks like he has dementia. His policies are garbage tier as well and are not much different from hillary. He can’t even hit trump with the racist card because Biden himself has had race issues in the past that other people in the democratic party called him out on.

He’s toast, he’s finished. Biden will lose in a massive landslide
It will be interesting. But Biden certainly won’t lose in a “massive landslide”. Hillary still won the popular vote and again, she’s a female. That’s why Biden is beating Bernie in the Oklahoma/Michigan primaries even though Bernie won them in 2016. In 2016, it was anyone who did not want a female president voted trump and that was a large percentage of people, and he still lost the popular vote. And now democrats also have that “vote blue no matter who” shit going on.

Trump needs to run really good TV ads that show Biden kissing those children and his gaffs/dementia. Spend about $200 million on those for Facebook, Youtube, and cable and he’s got Boomers, mid generations, and the new Zoomers covered showing Bidens retardation.

It will be interesting. But Biden certainly won’t lose in a “massive landslide”. Hillary still won the popular vote and again, she’s a female. That’s why Biden is beating Bernie in the Oklahoma/Michigan primaries even though Bernie won them in 2016. In 2016, it was anyone who did not want a female president voted trump and that was a large percentage of people, and he still lost the popular vote. And now democrats also have that “vote blue no matter who” shit going on.

Trump needs to run really good TV ads that show Biden kissing those children and his gaffs/dementia. Spend about $200 million on those for Facebook, Youtube, and cable and he’s got Boomers, mid generations, and the new Zoomers covered showing Bidens retardation.
Biden’s gaffes will probably be one of the major causes of a landslide. He’s on camera kissing kids and sniffing their hair like a pedo. His dementia combined with him being put on the spot for something so damning will sink him in the eyes of everyone.

Then there’s the debates. Biden isn’t fit to hold his own in a debate. In nearly all these democratic primary debates I’ve seen, he was invisible. I swear the niggas retainer almost fell out in one. In the ones I didn’t watch but heard others describe, his presence was again invisible. This was his performance against other democrats, people who won’t go all out against his character.

In a debate against trump, circles will get ran around him. He won’t be able to keep up. Even though trump is old, he’s still sharp. He still knows what he’s doing and why he’s doing it. Meanwhile Biden always looks like he’s lost

His policies aren’t good enough to save him either, theyre just copy and pasted from obama / clinton.

Biden inspires confidence in nobody. Democrat voters who support people like warren and sanders won’t turn out for Biden. They’ll just stay home, especially once they see Biden flop in the debates and get crucified in attack ads that Biden can’t defend himself against.

Moderates will get turned off by Biden and think he’s a demented pedo. He’s done, he will indeed lose in a landslide. I don’t see him winning the popular vote or challenge trump in the electoral college. Biden 4-8 years ago would of been able to take on trump. But now he’s too old, the only thing he needs is a spot in a retirement home