Biden's chances of winning have been CRUSHED after the debate

nathan

nathan

Kraken

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OldRooster, TheAnomaly, AOL and 3 others
two possibilities, either the jew have fully converted trump to their side and will allow him to win, or they will try and do something that prevents him from winning. cheating at this point might be too obvious, but i think they might still go for it simply for the sake of the humiliation ritual. an anti zion candidate will not win.

• +1
Reactions: gigell and nathan
two possibilities, either the jew have fully converted trump to their side and will allow him to win, or they will try and do something that prevents him from winning. cheating at this point might be too obvious, but i think they might still go for it simply for the sake of the humiliation ritual. an anti zion candidate will not win.
are you retarded? Trump (like Biden) is a Zionist par excellence.

• +1
Reactions: gigell and nathan

• +1
Reactions: nathan
They were both spitting BS every other sentence. The fact checkers will publish stories tomorrow mostly over estimating the number of times Trump was wrong, and under estimating the number of time Biden was wrong. But none of that matters much. What mostly matters is the optics, and Biden looked and sounded pathetic. There was one moment about 15 minutes in when Biden lost his train of thought, I literally loled. Surprisingly Biden managed to improve somewhat after that early brain fart, at least while I was watching, I quit watching after the first hour, I doubt most people made it past 30 minutes.

If Trump wins, he will start WW3, this is very concerning....