Biden's the perfect mascot (plant) for the Democrat party and Gen Zer and X voters

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Everything Biden does, the blunders, the retarded behavior, the lying in your faces and laughing immediately after, calling Zelensky Putin and calling his ball-sucking employees blacks and negroes, he's P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

The wealthy society is laughing in your fucking faces. They hate you. They hate every fucking thing about you. They hate your desperate ass-licking. They hate your pronoun retardation. Furthermore, they hate your ignorance!

They're mocking you all because they hate you that fucking much.

BLM wasn't a fucking movement. It was political. If it was the former, it would've continued strong after the elections. Instead, poof! As if it didn't happen.

You all deserve no fucking free will. P-E-R-I-O-D. You deserve what they're cooking up. You deserve to be tagged like cattle. Not only that, you deserve to be lied to 24/7 because you people are no good to our world.

G-E-T--F-U-C-K-E-D

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, LancasteR and Imretarded?
Wolf Of Wall Street Goodbye GIF by Jordan Belfort

We love you Joe! Don't drop out of the Presidential race! Don't listen to those haters trying to gaslight you!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Imretarded?
he's the best america has to offer

If that is the best it is so over for america
countries in europe have female presidents

imagine having a woman lead your country, even worse than having a senile old corpse like biden in charge

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and whiteislandpill
if i was american, id vote Biden. Aint no way im voting for a fucking pumpkin person

Why he never commits those mistakes when he is speaking about Israel? It's like they give him the doses he really needs to address that particular issue

We love you Joe! Don't drop out of the Presidential race! Don't listen to those haters trying to gaslight you!
Ah, yes, the satire is powerful with you. And I agree, he shouldn't step down. Instead, fortify his position and tell the American people, "I'm not stepping down! I am your president of the United America of DC. If it wasn't for me, none of you would have a spoon to eat your hotdogs with. I did that! Back during the Civil War, it was I who encouraged Black Lives Matter. I told the racist Russians, "Not in my backyard, you damn Yankees!" I will continue to bring our nation down to China Town so help my Devil."

he's the best america has to offer
If that is the best it is so over for america
This is true... sadly. Actually, anyone is the best America has to offer. Pluck a homeless person off the street and make him POTUS... we'll still be right where we're at today.

countries in europe have female presidents

imagine having a woman lead your country, even worse than having a senile old corpse like biden in charge
Imagine that woman is also an Onlyfans model. Ah, yes, anything is possible in a nation that encourages retardation among the lower classes of society. However, nothing new under the sun.

Why he never commits those mistakes when he is speaking about Israel? It's like they give him the doses he really needs to address that particular issue
He respects the proverb, "Never bite the hand that feeds you."