Bieber looking like sh*t recently

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
4314181100000578-0-image-a-82_1502223263261.jpg

Acne, smile lines and is he norwooding? This photo is kinda old, 2017.. Never underestimate the agepill

We can only imagine now :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Lorsss
Still SMV mogs the whole forum combined. Even if he were to go bald.

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud, kobecel, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Money and Status and if he wanted to he could get the best that money can buy to get a hair transplant, get rid of acne and all other surgeries people wagecuck for

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and FMLplus
He needs to inject asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
justin-bieber-and-hailey-baldwin-are-seen-on-august-8-2018-news-photo-1013560900-1547914162.jpg

hhRgt1C.png

Unlucky Bieber, buddy
:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
narrow palate too

Tazarotene + GHK-cu will fix his subhuman collagen

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
brutal agepill

He's just taking a lot of drugs right now tbh.
Probably has a H addiction.

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud and Lorsss
still mogs me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I want a shot of morphine

obv going through a phase of not giving a shit, could look good if he tried

nice try coping baldy

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and ZyzzReincarnate
becoming an oldcel

post some examples of gl people with narrow palates (by PSL standards or whatever)
Henry Cavill, Sean O'Aspie (I think he's borderline weird looking but people here get wet for him), Ian Somerhalder, Brad Pitt etc

His hair is greasy looking as well.

He should just shave it all off

Henry Cavill, Sean O'Aspie (I think he's borderline weird looking but people here get wet for him), Ian Somerhalder, Brad Pitt etc
Lol Cavil was the first thing that came to my mind when you first responded to me, but yeah, he has top notch bone mass so that saves him.
I guess there are some ways around horsefaceceldom, such as having lots of bonemass, masseters and genetically gifted harmony, I'll admit that.

Ian Somerhalder definitely has had plastic surgery done.

I just don't agree with "So does pretty much every gl guy". I mean sure, in our modern world more men have high bonemass than wide palates, but more men with wide palates are good looking than men with narrow palates.

Lol Cavil was the first thing that came to my mind when you first responded to me, but yeah, he has top notch bone mass so that saves him.
I guess there are some ways around horsefaceceldom, such as having lots of bonemass, masseters and genetically gifted harmony, I'll admit that.

Ian Somerhalder definitely has had plastic surgery done.

I just don't agree with "So does pretty much every gl guy". I mean sure, in our modern world more men have high bonemass than wide palates, but more men with wide palates are good looking than men with narrow palates.
I don't think narrow palate automatically equals horse face.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I don't think narrow palate automatically equals horse face.
you're delusional if you believe that Cavil and Sean O'pry are representative for your standard narrow palatecel, narrow palate leads to a narrower skull with bad facial features, such as close set eyes, low cheekbones and all that stuff, we've been over this a milion times on these aspie boards.
This is what your typical guy with a narrow palate looks like:

It's somewhere around that range. Just because very few people are seemingly unaffected by narrow palate (there aren't, any gl guy with narrow palate would look better with a wider one) doesn't mean that narrow palate isn't a good indicator of one's subhumanity. This is why the whole mew movement arose in the first place.
But I guess many on here don't know that because they only came here for skinmaxxing and other trivial looks improvements.

If your palate is narrow you're with 99% certainty bad looking all around, and would look with 100% certainty better with a wide palate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and JellyBelly
you're delusional if you believe that Cavil and Sean O'pry are representative for your standard narrow palatecel, narrow palate leads to a narrower skull with bad facial features, such as close set eyes, low cheekbones and all that stuff, we've been over this a milion times on these aspie boards.
View attachment 34440
It's somewhere around that range. Just because very few people are seemingly unaffected by narrow palate (there aren't, any gl guy with narrow palate would look better with a wider one) doesn't mean that narrow palate isn't a good indicator of one's subhumanity. This is why the whole mew movement arose in the first place.
But I guess many on here don't know that because they only came here for skinmaxxing and other trivial looks improvements.

If your palate is narrow you're with 99% certainty bad looking all around, and would look with 100% certainty better with a wide palate.
The "mew movement" is cope with no actual proof to back it up. And lol at picking apart individual features, the whole picture matters much more

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and DrTony
The "mew movement" is cope with no actual proof to back it up. And lol at picking apart individual features, the whole picture matters much more
The "whole picture" is affected by individual features. And a wider palate will lead to much better facial harmony anyway.
Representative for narrow palates are not Cavil or Sean o'pry, but the average dude on the streets.
And the average dude on the streets looks like shit.
"Pretty much every gl guy has a narrow palate" is a gargantuan cope, wide palates are objectively better, it's how human mouths are supposed to look like.
And people with wide palates look better, everyone can agree with me on that.
Don't cope, man up and embrace your subhumanity, acknowledge the fact that narrow palates are an objectively bad trait and get a palate expander at least if you don't believe in mewing.

Last edited:
narrow palate leads to a narrower skull with bad facial features, such as close set eyes, low cheekbones and all that stuff
im a horsefacecel with a narrow palate but I don't have any of the features you listed, I have relatively high set cheekbones and close to ideal distance between eyes, and a lot of people I know irl are similar, idk how you came to the conclusion that you'll 99% look awful if your palate is narrow (I agree with wider always being better though)

He is also on finasteride

View attachment 34440

Haven't swallowed such a brutal blackpill in a long time. It's true though. All of these issues I have. Shit cheekbones, close set eyes... And obviously a narrow palate.
So how do I get a wide palate?
Should I rope?
The "whole picture" is affected by individual features. And a wider palate will lead to much better facial harmony anyway.
Representative for narrow palates are not Cavil or Sean o'pry, but the average dude on the streets.
"Pretty much every gl guy has a narrow palate" is a gargantuan cope, wide palates are objectively better, it's how human mouths are supposed to look like.
Don't cope, man up and embrace your subhumanity, acknowledge the fact that narrow palates are an objectively bad trait and get a palate expander at least if you don't believe in mewing.
I had a rapid maxillary expander and my palate is still small as fuck. I'm a HorseFacecel.
I still have the RME in my mouth but my dentist told me not to adjust the screw anymore so my palate won't expand anymore. Should I ask her if I can turn the fucking screw again before it's too fucking late?

Last edited:
Haven't swallowed such a brutal blackpill in a long time. It's true though. All of these issues I have. Shit cheekbones, close set eyes... And obviously a narrow palate.
So how do I get a wide palate?
Should I rope?

I had a rapid maxillary expander and my palate is still small as fuck. I'm a HorseFacecel.
I still have the RME in my mouth but my dentist told me not to adjust the screw anymore so my palate won't expand anymore. Should I ask her if I can turn the fucking screw again before it's too fucking late?
First of all how old are you, my son?

I would bet 100 bucks that he's been on hard drugs for at least the last few years. Just looks absolutely burnt out and dirty.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and kobecel
Probably doesn’t give a shit about his looks, after all I’m sure he’s already lived the Chad lifestyle for the last 10 years. Not too mention, he has status and a shit ton of money.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I don't have a narrow palate tho. Just being devil's advocate. Also Cavill has low cheekbones and Nessman close set eyes but they're both known for their looks. Thinking that 1 flaw that's not extreme is some death sentence is autism.

Last edited: