Bieber's wife talks about Barrett

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Like on a scale? I think Jordan’s fly. I mean, first of all, there’s not a time you walk down the street with Mr. Barrett here and not everybody stares at him. It’s like actually weird. I mean young Leo-looking boy… I think you dress great. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you dress in something whack or, like, ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 2227
The difference between their lives and ours is like the difference between ours and animals.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Luke LLL, Over and 6 others
cucked. brutal

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Bieber was only good looking in Childhood /Adolescence, you can see his career falling like water.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Ekeoma_The_BBC
guy in my avi is a bigger mogger than barrett

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 2227
Bieber was only good looking in Childhood /Adolescence, you can see his career falling like water.
bieber is a prime exampe that bones> collagen and hair

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, DidntRead, john_cope and 2 others
obviously if you have barrett's level of looks, you'll get stares everywhere. water is wet

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Luke LLL

Bieber was big slayer when he released his last album

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Srs? He’s an example that status >all
the only reason bieber got famous in the first place was because of his quasi young lesbian look and insane unique norwood 0 on a white person, bones last longer than that thats why they are better, he would never get famous if he looked the way he does now,

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, TheChosenChad, Dogs and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
the only reason bieber got famous in the first place was because of his quasi young lesbian look and insane unique norwood 0 on a white person, bones last longer than that thats why they are better, he would never get famous if he looked the way he does now,
Lmao Barrett is some obscure alien male model only famous on gay psl forums while Bieber is a literal pop star with hundreds of millions of fans don’t compare them

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, toolateforme, Dogs and 1 other person
Justin bieber seen out and about in manhattan on july 29 news photo 1007888584 1548799212

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, turkproducer, CopingCel and 5 others
OH my goodness he looks even worse than me. How is it possible having all that money and your life depending on looks that happens lol
It's called drugs and not giving a shit about he looks. When you have so much money and status you tend not to give a shit about looks.

The prince of England is bald.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Over and RAITEIII
Lmao Barrett is some obscure alien male model only famous on gay psl forums while Bieber is a literal pop star with hundreds of millions of fans don’t compare them
Jordan cucked Justin

They look at him cuz he's a reptile lol

If I had 265 milion dollars net worth and such status I'd probably not give a fuck either. He can have almost everything with that money and any girl with that status.