big arms are so important

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
If frame was everything then a guy would be just as goodlooking with a sweater as with a t-shirt

yet most muscular guys look much better with t-shirt showing their arms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Gargantuan, Deleted member 6902 and 1 other person
1B0FA5A5 23A0 438A 8024 B6320F3CA256

Shoulder to waist ratio is the most important when it comes to the body

• +1
Reactions: LooksPSL, DaGullas, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
Everything is important.

I don't understand why some people keep saying "yeah this is important, this too and that too".

Everything is important it's as simple as that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: user47283, anthropology pill, EasternRightWinger15 and 6 others
Everything is important.

I don't understand why some people keep saying "yeah this is important, this too and that too".

Everything is important it's as simple as that.
Agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Images

Mirin?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyearea, diggbicc and Deleted member 3832
If frame was everything then a guy would be just as goodlooking with a sweater as with a t-shirt

yet most muscular guys look much better with t-shirt showing their arms.
Wide shoulders/back matters more.

They are indeed a halo. Filling out a t-shirt in general looks legit so much better, especially since so few guys can actually pull it off these days (most are fat or skinny). If you have decent height+frame to go with it (both should be average at least tbh), you will stand out easily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
They are indeed a halo. Filling out a t-shirt in general looks legit so much better, especially since so few guys can actually pull it off these days (most are fat or skinny). If you have decent height+frame to go with it (both should be average at least tbh), you will stand out easily.
yes. Having tons of veins + muscle separation between triceps/biceps instead of just fat arms aswell.

17+ inch arms lean with veins is a big halo.

My arms look much bigger when there are visible veins, it indicates low body fat and big muscles that need blood.
Rdhjxvhxp7f21

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Vidyacoper
Big arms can look low class. Wide shoulders do not. I focus on frame in gym

• Love it
Reactions: eyearea
yes. Having tons of veins + muscle separation between triceps/biceps instead of just fat arms aswell.

My arms look much bigger when there are visible veins, it indicates low body fat and big muscles that need blood.
View attachment 412872

View attachment 412872
Looks great, mirin the vascularity. This your post-workout pump or are your arms always this veiny? Makes me wonder since I have very little vascularity when I do regular stuff but get really vascular and veiny when I work out or simply walk with my arms by my side for a while.