Big bang theory is the most tera-normie show ever .

D

Deleted member 25913

Bitch I'm fabulous
Never watched any single episode never understood the hype that it has.
It's just basic soy normie bullshit that goes into the show
Excited gamer
"Have you watched big bang theory brooooooo"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cutie_pie, Gonthar, Joe Rogancel and 1 other person
I don’t like that show, the office, or any of that normie cuck shit. I only watch beautifully made cinematic masterpieces such as La Haine, Salo 140 days of sodom, or any Lars Von Trier movie

• +1
Reactions: Bars and HitAndRun
the show is a giant simp fest of a post prime htb

A low inhib black man will touch you inappropriately in a public swimming pool and you will stand there like a cuck and like it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33986
its because one of the main characters is a curry

A low inhib black man will touch you inappropriately in a public swimming pool and you will stand there like a cuck and like it
What was this about???

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Never watched any single episode never understood the hype that it has.
It's just basic soy normie bullshit that goes into the show
View attachment 2400799
"Have you watched big bang theory brooooooo"
its so blackpilled man the relationship of penny and leonard, penny hoes around and settles for betabuxx deluxe leonard but in the show its emphasised over and over again at the later seasons about how lucky leonard is to bag penny 👀👀👀👀 my god man they showed have added the divorce proceedings and losing all his money that he slaved for his entire life

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and klip11
its so blackpilled man the relationship of penny and leonard, penny hoes around and settles for betabuxx deluxe leonard but in the show its emphasised over and over again at the later seasons about how lucky leonard is to bag penny 👀👀👀👀 my god man they showed have added the divorce proceedings and losing all his money that he slaved for his entire life
Cringe

I don’t like that show, the office, or any of that normie cuck shit. I only watch beautifully made cinematic masterpieces such as La Haine, Salo 140 days of sodom, or any Lars Von Trier movie
The house that jack built pfp mogged

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore