• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, pookieslove, piec and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, pookieslove, MikeMew'sBitch and 7 others
zooophile

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Disgusting. Only those with exquisite taste know a slim and tall girl is better (for status too)

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, PsychoH, Hottaco34 and 2 others
she has forward growth in the wrong places

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts

• Love it
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet and Autismcel
I'm just a virgin, I have already hugged and held hands with girls who weren't family, and I have danced with girls when I was a kid, I am not an incel like many of you think, I was just shy for many years due to low self confidence, but I have never been friendzoned and I have never had trouble to attract women.

I am a volcel, I don't want to be in a long term relationship with a girl because I like being alone but sometimes, when I feel horny or when I am alone for too long, I start to feel like I want to get a girlfriend but most of the time I don't, this is why I have always been single, it's a choice. And I never put in the effort to get laid because I didn't want to put in the effort to get good at it just for a bit of temporary short term pleasure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet and Autismcel
Disgusting. Only those with exquisite taste know a slim and tall girl is better (for status too)

Tall + slim is 100% better for marriage

But I’d fuck big booby women although they are inferior

I'm just a virgin, I have already hugged and held hands with girls who weren't family, and I have danced with girls when I was a kid, I am not an incel like many of you think, I was just shy for many years due to low self confidence, but I have never been friendzoned and I have never had trouble to attract women.

I am a volcel, I don't want to be in a long term relationship with a girl because I like being alone but sometimes, when I feel horny or when I am alone for too long, I start to feel like I want to get a girlfriend but most of the time I don't, this is why I have always been single, it's a choice. And I never put in the effort to get laid because I didn't want to put in the effort to get good at it just for a bit of temporary short term pleasure.
No offense but I honestly can't tell if this was a copypasta from reddit or u just type that fast

But honestly mirin ur mindset hard af rn, do u fw raw meat?

• JFL
No offense but I honestly can't tell if this was a copypasta from reddit or u just type that fast
copingvolcel essay
But honestly mirin ur mindset hard af rn, do u fw raw meat?
I love raw ground beef. But I don't eat raw meat very often. I can't swallow raw eggs I just threw up one in today's morning. I would love to get my hands on raw dairy. My mom ate all of these raw in her childhood. She grew to be almost 180 cm.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
copingvolcel essay
I read everything, didn't sound like cope
I love raw ground beef. But I don't eat raw meat very often.
Mirin
I can't swallow raw eggs I just threw up one in today's morning.
Raw eggs are honestly retarded, idk why they keep pushing them iykwim
I would love to get my hands on raw dairy. My mom ate all of these raw in her childhood. She grew to be almost 180 cm.
Ye tbh, raw milk and raw honey mogs.

The processed milk is legit filled with estrogen somehow, It can cause manboobs iirc

• +1
Morocco and Algeria my friend. But Chaddam cock only.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Funniest thing I’ve read on this site