Big Brother Halo

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
I just realized the two mismatched WMAF couples, starting with the one @Hottaco34 is obsessed with, are both former Big Brother contestants

Yinrun Huang was at the UK Big Brother house
4298545 2E16F2ED CA04 4A90 BB04 1E40DCB08A33

Snapinsta

Speaking of brother

And Angelie Respinosa was at the Pinoy Big Brother
Lie main 1692959281

Is the Big Brother Theory legit?

Can Asian women who want to date up massively have to participate at the Big Brother house? :feelshehe:

Status halo perhaps?

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, iloveboobs and Hottaco34
Muhh aryan race then these are the mutts they date, over for cumskins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Accelerator, 160cmcurry and 3 others
Muhh aryan race then these are the mutts they date, over for cumskins
white women aren't worthy
They also fuck niggers, and anyhow something tells me these two guys wouldn't be with their looksmatch if they were with white women either

I can't picture Paul Joshua Mardsen with a white Stacy because he's too Aryan and the guy with autism would probably only be able to score a white becky who also has autism

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
They also fuck niggers, and anyhow something tells me these two guys wouldn't be with their looksmatch if they were with white women either

I can't picture Paul Joshua Mardsen with a white Stacy because he's too Aryan and the guy with autism would probably only be able to score a white becky who also has autism
Who the fuck actually wants a white women, they are all annoying masculine cheating whores, the master race are hispanics

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang and HeightPilledum

JFL, it’s a pure coincidence

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
The first nigga, is a diagnosed autist, and his girlfriend is most probably the best he can do, because neither of them have 0 sexual appeal. Both leftovers dating leftovers, he most likely refuses to date his real white autistic looksmatch

Second nigga, his girlfriend is so utter subhuman and disgusting, that she probably worships the ground he walks in. His most likely autistic too, but has chad looks so it looks like charity work.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
kill all gook chink foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Hottaco34, Bars and 1 other person
Jfl didn’t realise the other nigga was British, how did he even manage to meet that gook monkey?
No idea

He must be unironically lovestruck heavily defends her and compliments her every chance he has

No idea

He must be unironically lovestruck heavily defends her and compliments her every chance he has
0EC07FEC ACC0 4B15 8F3D D253471A1989

JFL at these comments, my cock just couldn’t get hard for this gook monkey, and if the internet was telling me how much I mog her,

This nigga is either truly in love with that monkey or gets off to the fact that he knows he mogs his gf

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and HeightPilledum
8F546025 E81E 4719 AABB F15320A9F058
1F77CDB0 D582 447A A5CC CFCED7BD21D0

JFL,

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and HeightPilledum
whites are cucks with negative T-levels. Meanwhile slavs mog hard:
FpJ0IIwWcAAtCiE

f72.jpg

379411c5d659041927e00f82a6e00043.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
whites are cucks with negative T-levels. Meanwhile slavs mog hard:
FpJ0IIwWcAAtCiE
Looks like a tranny
IMG 20240828 172719

Unironically mogged by the SEA monkey dating the Chad

These are the supposed "Slavic stacies" bridgetroll subhumans think are too good for Slavic men :feelskek: