Big city v small city is cagefuel

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Brain > lookz
I’ve my whole life lived in the metropolitan of my city. The biggest place with the most people. Seeing a HTB/HTN happens 1/5 people I pass. My whole life I thought this was normal…

For the first time in my life I’m in a city in my country that’s not the capital. JFL at all the subhumanity. I’ve walked for an hour and I kid you not, I’ve seen 2 HTB’s and 1 HTN.

Everyone is fucking subhuman.

I assume this is the case for most users here. Going out and actually observing what it’s like in a smaller city is crazy. Forget about the way people dress for one second. They are all just developmentally recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Danish_Retard, tookcel and 1 other person
@Danish_Retard

In Germany its actually the opposite, my smaller city is way better looking then Berlin where I saw so many subhumans

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger and tookcel
In big cities there's money, so hot people go there. In small towns there remain subhumans who are not able to make money, and work for minimum wage..

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AspiringMogger
In Germany its actually the opposite, my smaller city is way better looking then Berlin where I saw so many subhumans
Subhuman to one might be chad to another theory

In big cities there's money, so hot people go there. In small towns there remain subhumans who are not able to make money, and work for minimum wage..
And a shit ton of old people too

Subhuman to one might be chad to another theory
Danish people are just Chads compared to German people tbh.

I remember whenever I saw some class full of Danish people there were so many good looking guys and girls.

When we were on school trips in some hotel and there was a Danish class all the guys made a compition who could get the number of a danish girl cause they were so good looking.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Danish people are just Chads compared to German people tbh.

I remember whenever I saw some class full of Danish people there were so many good looking guys and girls.

When we were on school trips in some hotel and there was a Danish class all the guys made a compition who could get the number of a danish girl cause they were so good looking.
Agreed Germans are so hideous. Did you go to the capital though? If you went to a small shit village and found the women there attractive you’d faint in Copenhagen

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
Agreed Germans are so hideous. Did you go to the capital though? If you went to a small shit village and found the women there attractive you’d faint in Copenhagen
We were in Germany, but we were in this Hostel where many school classes from different countries were.

And the Danish classes were extremly hot, but idk where they were from, could be Kopenhagen if they do class trips in Germany.

Never been to Denmark but at some point I want to travel Scandinavia.

• +1
I’ll be financially ruined if I’ll study in Copenhagen.

Aarhus is good enough eh 🫡

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Too many bad bitches in Copenhagen to pass up on though
Fr man, can’t live in the dark ages forever. After Bangkok I’ll never be satisfied in a small city again.

I say as I go to a boarding school in the most rural part of Denmark

• +1
Fr man, can’t live in the dark ages forever. After Bangkok I’ll never be satisfied in a small city again.

I say as I go to a boarding school in the most rural part of Denmark
I swear most of the people in rural Denmark are NPC’s. This does not feel like a real place

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard