• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Looks234, HowAmIAlive123, never_lucky and 11 others
True
Compact wide skull is the best with short square forehead is a life

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
Indeed. If your lower third isn't the tallest part of your face then just ldar. Nobody will take you seriously with a dominant neurocranium

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, YoungJohnnyDepp and 8 others
water

• +1
Reactions: 000
mirin this incel hollywoodmaxed

Not over, just beta cuckoo provider pheno. This will be the guy whom they will go to once they cant get chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, ezio6, alex569 and 1 other person
A big dominant square forehead can be a good thing if not too large like the guy on top.
Well might be better than a round big forehead yeah but you cant deny a smaller compact cranium looks better with the lower hairline. It fucking mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Effortless
Indeed. If your lower third isn't the tallest part of your face then just ldar. Nobody will take you seriously with a dominant neurocranium
Only way to partly fix IT is hairline lowering, hair transplant to get square hairline and skullcap reduction with Eppley

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Well might be better than a round big forehead yeah but you cant deny a smaller compact cranium looks better with the lower hairline. It fucking mogs.
Depends. I prefer this.

Over the second pic I posted? Damn I am surprised if so because his hairline is pretty shit
Ok just imagine it being more straight and you have what I mean.

It is a disgusting trait indeed

Facial Thirds Ratio is so important

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Looks234 and Conspiracy
His head isn’t actually bigger, his hairline is just high. Get hairline lowering and the problem is solved.

hyphonix on yt

Attachments

• fully over.JPG
    fully over.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 335
  • JFL
Reactions: Conspiracy
If Aaron Paul got hairline lowering and stuff when he was in his prime to get a perfect Pitt hairline he would've been a Hollywood heart-throb

• Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow
Both forheads look big though
The balding one isnt death sentence
only small pajeet skull is death

Even good looking guy looks like low T lesbian next to giga skull

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Be_ConfidentBro and CopingCel
keep moaning for high T meth addict slaying goth e girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6512

• So Sad
Reactions: didntreadlol
If Aaron Paul got hairline lowering and stuff when he was in his prime to get a perfect Pitt hairline he would've been a Hollywood heart-throb
he has shit frame and manlet so no he wouldnt be a 'heart-throb'

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Jon Hamm from mad men has a very masculine looking neurocranium why is that?

its a show not reality you delusional retarded phaggot
Try again greycel maybe your next thread wont be retarded

mirin compact skul bro?
Keep moaning for top teir giga forhead

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 5912
I have also a high hairline, but Im lucky that my lower third isnt that short.

Low IQ OP is either coping pajeet skull or giga forhead cel trying to find excuse for his failure
A big robust non sloped forehead is good given its not massive relative to the mid and lower third. Those examples arent optimal. Theyre both balding and slightly too big

A big robust non sloped forehead is good given its not massive relative to the mid and lower third. Those examples arent optimal
At the end of the day having too big of a head is less of a problem than too small of a head
Obviously neither is optimal but a bitch isnt gona want a man with a penut sized head, at least a big head will be more dominant

too small of a forehead is feminine also too big is bad it depends relative to your lower third ratios mid face etc

Thats Why i fringemaxxxx

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Thats Why i fringemaxxxx
yeah but wait until the wind comes and blows your hair up and exposes your subhuman helicopter landing forehead. OVER. I used to do that too until I realized it was obvious I was covering it up and made me look like a fucking pretty boy insecure forehead covering beta.

you are comparing subhumans to non subhumans. Try using pics of attractive men with compact craniums and then attractive men with big craniums. Compact FUCKING MOGS YOU RETARDED PHAGGOT PLEASE ROPE AND STOP RESPONDING

keep moaning for my cock in your mouth

yeah but wait until the wind comes and blows your hair up and exposes your subhuman helicopter landing forehead. OVER. I used to do that too until I realized it was obvious I was covering it up and made me look like a fucking pretty boy insecure forehead covering beta.
I glue my Hair to my forehead wont happen

• JFL
Reactions: Conspiracy
No wonder I'm incel. Need hair transplant/ Hair lowering asap

Shawnchristian

Chad ruined by gigantic upper third failo

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
View attachment 613140

It is a disgusting trait indeed

Facial Thirds Ratio is so important
worked out the 2 midface ratios for both of them.

the original is 1.3762 and the morph is 1.2736. crazy how even a 0.10 decrease in midface ratio can completely change your appearance

• +1
Reactions: Effortless