[big daddy real robs legit thread] in every relationship ones up another’s down

Deleted member 9837

Deleted member 9837

Da chosen one 🤝
The one "up" is the one who controls the relationship. He/she got the "power". That person is not as emotionally invested, wouldnt care that much if the relationship goes to shit, has many other options and is not as much in love as the other person.

The one "down" is the one who will worry more, very emotionally invested, his or her world would fall apart if they break up, very little options, is way more in love than the other person.

To have a successful relationship with a woman, you always need to be the one who is "up".

When you are "up", she will:

1. Be very horny and wet for you, always.
2. Wont think much about other guys, at all.
3. Obsess over you, you will take up alot of her thoughts every day.
4. She will initiate contact way more than you.
5. If the conversation goes stale, she will feel anxiety and do everything to reinitiate it.
6. Will carefully read your messages, and respond to them.

When you are "down", she will:

1. Not be as horny. When it has gotten really bad, not at all.
2. Will look at other guys, imagine having sex with them, keeping "her options open", in her mind.
3. Wont obsess over you, "whatever".
4. She will initiate contact less than you, and when you text her, she wont feel that "rush", it will be more like "meh..".
5. If the conversation goes stale, she wont feel very much motivation to reinitiate.
6. When you text her, she might ignore certain parts of the text, and might respond to others. Her "system" wont even read your whole text, literally, its like her brain goes blind
agains much of it.

Always be up, always. If not, you are on your way to getting cucked and dumped.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, fukmylyf, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Once attraction has been established. The one who cares the less, will control the relationship.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
(On how to be up)

Ideally, "be Chad". IE, have so many options u literally dont care.

How to manipulate it, if ure not Chad?

1. Give her the perception u dont care much.
2. Give her the perception you could walk at any point if she is disrespectful.
3. Give her the perception you have many options and she lucky to have your attention.
4. Respond way slower to her text, than she responds to yours.
5. Dont be as excited as her, when you talk. First mirror her excitement, then take it down a notch.
6. Sometimes, be unatainable, dont respond to text.
7. Be unpredictable, some times u nice, some time u moody and mad at her, for no reason.
8. When she pulls away (every woman do this, everyone), you pull away too, and then u make her work alot to get your attention back.

When you catch feelings, doing this will be very, very difficult and it will go agains your every fucking thought.

Water is an inorganic, transparent, tasteless, odorless, and nearly colorless chemical substance, which is the main constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the fluids of all known living organisms. It is vital for all known forms of life, even though it provides no calories or organic nutrients. Its chemical formula is H2O, meaning that each of its molecules contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms, connected by covalent bonds.

"Water" is the name of the liquid state of H2O at standard ambient temperature and pressure. It forms precipitation in the form of rain and aerosols in the form of fog. Clouds are formed from suspended droplets of water and ice, its solid state. When finely divided, crystalline ice may precipitate in the form of snow. The gaseous state of water is steam or water vapor. Water moves continually through the water cycle of evaporation, transpiration (evapotranspiration), condensation, precipitation, and runoff, usually reaching the sea.

Water covers 71% of the Earth's surface, mostly in seas and oceans.[1] Small portions of water occur as groundwater (1.7%), in the glaciers and the ice caps of Antarctica and Greenland (1.7%), and in the air as vapor, clouds (formed of ice and liquid water suspended in air), and precipitation (0.001%).[2][3]

Water plays an important role in the world economy. Approximately 70% of the freshwater used by humans goes to agriculture.[4] Fishing in salt and fresh water bodies is a major source of food for many parts of the world. Much of the long-distance trade of commodities (such as oil, natural gas, and manufactured products) is transported by boats through seas, rivers, lakes, and canals. Large quantities of water, ice, and steam are used for cooling and heating, in industry and homes. Water is an excellent solvent for a wide variety of substances both mineral and organic; as such it is widely used in industrial processes, and in cooking and washing. Water, ice and snow are also central to many sports and other forms of entertainment, such as swimming, pleasure boating, boat racing, surfing, sport fishing, diving, ice skating and skiing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 5634, Feminineboi and 2 others
bookmarked.

so your just saying dont care and have options?

edit: you just answered jfl. is there a way not to catch feelings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Water is an inorganic, transparent, tasteless, odorless, and nearly colorless chemical substance, which is the main constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the fluids of all known living organisms. It is vital for all known forms of life, even though it provides no calories or organic nutrients. Its chemical formula is H2O, meaning that each of its molecules contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms, connected by covalent bonds.

"Water" is the name of the liquid state of H2O at standard ambient temperature and pressure. It forms precipitation in the form of rain and aerosols in the form of fog. Clouds are formed from suspended droplets of water and ice, its solid state. When finely divided, crystalline ice may precipitate in the form of snow. The gaseous state of water is steam or water vapor. Water moves continually through the water cycle of evaporation, transpiration (evapotranspiration), condensation, precipitation, and runoff, usually reaching the sea.

Water covers 71% of the Earth's surface, mostly in seas and oceans.[1] Small portions of water occur as groundwater (1.7%), in the glaciers and the ice caps of Antarctica and Greenland (1.7%), and in the air as vapor, clouds (formed of ice and liquid water suspended in air), and precipitation (0.001%).[2][3]

Water plays an important role in the world economy. Approximately 70% of the freshwater used by humans goes to agriculture.[4] Fishing in salt and fresh water bodies is a major source of food for many parts of the world. Much of the long-distance trade of commodities (such as oil, natural gas, and manufactured products) is transported by boats through seas, rivers, lakes, and canals. Large quantities of water, ice, and steam are used for cooling and heating, in industry and homes. Water is an excellent solvent for a wide variety of substances both mineral and organic; as such it is widely used in industrial processes, and in cooking and washing. Water, ice and snow are also central to many sports and other forms of entertainment, such as swimming, pleasure boating, boat racing, surfing, sport fishing, diving, ice skating and skiing.
Kys ruining my thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, fukmylyf and PYT
bookmarked.

so your just saying dont care and have options?
Don’t overly simp. You can care but don’t be fucking pathetic and make sure you have time for your own space thoughts and social life.

and yes it’s crucial to have options

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
Don’t overly simp. You can care but don’t be fucking pathetic and make sure you have time for your own space thoughts and social life.

and yes it’s crucial to have options
JFL, if only you've known how much dignity I lost yesterday son.

I'll make sure not to repeat my mistakes

• Woah
JFL, if only you've known how much dignity I lost yesterday son.

I'll make sure not to repeat my mistakes
Tell me son Im here to help

• JFL
Tell me son Im here to help
I've already moved on so I'l summarize.
Broke up with girl. We become FWB. She blocks me because I got emotional and threw a pissy fit, called her a bitch.

I wait a week, text her. Pretty much beg her without begging her to stay with me. She brings up how it'd be helpful if I still had my pride and I realize how I fucked up.

Ion even care about her no more but the fact I lost my dignity makes me want to go ER.

• +1
Most chads act like this

• +1
But this is cope if you’re ugly. She’ll just cheat on you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, HumidVent and PYT
I've already moved on so I'l summarize.
Broke up with girl. We become FWB. She blocks me because I got emotional and threw a pissy fit, called her a bitch.

I wait a week, text her. Pretty much beg her without begging her to stay with me. She brings up how it'd be helpful if I still had my pride and I realize how I fucked up.

Ion even care about her no more but the fact I lost my dignity makes me want to go ER.
It’s to late now but lesson learned

It’s to late now but lesson learned
tbh. ion even want to think about it I get sick to my stomach.

never in a million years thought a nigga would be this down bad.

when we started dating I did everything you wrote and she acted accordingly. Over time I just expressed my emotions more and more until I turned to a whiny cuck :soy:

• +1
tbh. ion even want to think about it I get sick to my stomach.

never in a million years thought a nigga would be this down bad.

when we started dating I did everything you wrote and she acted accordingly. Over time I just expressed my emotions more and more until I turned to a whiny cuck :soy:
Should’ve chris browned the hoe

• JFL