Big Data vs ITmaxxing

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
What should I choose when I hate programming? I know Big Data requires programming as well, but much less than IT does.

tech support

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19769 and Deleted member 17244
if you hate programming, why not do something that does not involve programming? this thought might be a bit too complex for your brain but you should consider it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, BoneDensity and Kingcel32
What should I choose when I hate programming? I know Big Data requires programming as well, but much less than IT does.
If you hate programming don’t do programming. You’ll be shit at it. I recommend finding something you actually enjoy or tolerate, seeing what jobs heavily involve that type of skill, and doing that. This may not earn you much money in the long run, but it’ll get you off your feet and give you some disposable income to start side incomes. Stocks, art commissions, shit like that is what will get you real money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
If you hate programming don’t do programming. You’ll be shit at it. I recommend finding something you actually enjoy or tolerate, seeing what jobs heavily involve that type of skill, and doing that. This may not earn you much money in the long run, but it’ll get you off your feet and give you some disposable income to start side incomes. Stocks, art commissions, shit like that is what will get you real money.
there is less programming in big data

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32