big dick incels GTFIH

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
all it takes is one slay for us to get put on the map, just think, fucking one foid and impressing her with ur big dick is gonna get her to tell her close friends, which will lead to those friends telling other friends etc etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord, jué, isis_Bleach and 5 others
Dick size only matters for sexhavers. My cock is about 7.2 inches and 5.5 girth I believe

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bale, jué, NoReedemingFeature and 7 others
My cock is about 7.2 inches and 5.5 girth I believe
volcel, just fuck random whore on tinder or whatever, she will spread the rumours of ur insane dick, im 7x5.1 at 17, hoping to grow a little bit more in size and in girth

• JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord, Autismcel, Jova and 2 others
maybe in schools but apart from that nah

ur girl could brag about it to ur friends and they could try to cuck her

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Suns9999
Is 15 inches good enough🥹

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, isis_Bleach, greycel and 2 others
and where do you suggest i find a w*men to stick my penis into huh genius?

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, The Homelander, Jova and 1 other person
and where do you suggest i find a w*men to stick my penis into huh genius?
Women are everywhere. Just go and stick your dick into the first one you see tf are they gonna do. (I’m joking don’t actually do this)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxerlord, Suns9999, greycel and 3 others
Dick size only matters for sexhavers. My cock is about 7.2 inches and 5.5 girth I believe
God surely has a sense of humor and gives incels these giant cocks
Mine is about the same except around 7.5 and no person has ever seen it apart from me

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Suns9999, greycel and 1 other person
all it takes is one slay for us to get put on the map, just think, fucking one foid and impressing her with ur big dick is gonna get her to tell her close friends, which will lead to those friends telling other friends etc etc
holy truth:whatfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Cope, post school.

• JFL
True and false at the same time

• JFL
niggga my dick is 7.2x6.2 and i have never had any long term relationships:feelswhy:

• JFL
You niggas read too many cuck stories :forcedsmile: foids generally don't talk much about their sexual relations with other foids due to fear of getting slut shamed. And the ones that do prolly wouldn't want to share the fact that they got fucked by a subhuman, regardless of dick size

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: maxxerlord, Suns9999 and greycel
God surely has a sense of humor and gives incels these giant cocks
Mine is about the same except around 7.5 and no person has ever seen it apart from me
I have around 8.2x5.5 and ive shown it to 2 users

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Suns9999, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
You niggas read too many cuck stories :forcedsmile: foids generally don't talk much about their sexual relations with other foids due to fear of getting slut shamed. And the ones that do prolly wouldn't want to share the fact that they got fucked by a subhuman, regardless of dick size
If it's with their close friends they share a lot of details

How was it?
How big was he?
What did he say?
Where did you do it?
How long did he last?
Etc

It's kinda gross how nosy women are, and also how open they are.
Everybody thinks guys talk about this, but we just ask "you smashed?", and that's the extent of our conversation

If only women knew. I feel they talk this much due to a false impression of how guys are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, NoReedemingFeature, sportsmogger and 2 others
Women are everywhere. Just go and stick your dick into the first one you see tf are they gonna do. (I’m joking don’t actually do this)
why are you going back on your word bro, you don’t fw rape?

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and The Homelander
why are you going back on your word bro, you don’t fw rape?
It’s not me it’s the jewish moderators(except for @Gengar He’s chill)

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, sportsmogger and greycel
If it's with their close friends they share a lot of details

How was it?
How big was he?
What did he say?
Where did you do it?
How long did he last?
Etc

It's kinda gross how nosy women are, and also how open they are.
Everybody thinks guys talk about this, but we just ask "you smashed?", and that's the extent of our conversation

If only women knew. I feel they talk this much due to a false impression of how guys are
It's possible. A lot of foids do share sexual stuff with each other for sure. But I don't think they inquire much about size as you're suggesting.

Foids will prolly just say "it's big" if they are attracted you and enjoyed the sex (unless you're noticably small) and just leave it at that.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
What's your flaccid dick? I have a small flaccid one, one that I'm ashamed of but my erect is big. Maybe I just have good blood flow?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Like 4.5 inches
Mine is like 3 inches which is just absurd because my father's flaccid is legit like 6. Maybe God doesn't want me to show off

• +1
Well it doesnt rlly look pencil, i used to be 5.25 inches girth but it grew
nah your not a girthcel but girth is more important then size after a certain point.

• +1
Mine is like 3 inches which is just absurd because my father's flaccid is legit like 6. Maybe God doesn't want me to show off
i think your day to day life style can have an effect on flacid length
you hormone maxx?

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Good because that would be a hassle, also how tf u know ur fathers dick size

• JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi and NoReedemingFeature
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and sportsmogger
Good because that would be a hassle, also how tf u know ur fathers dick size
I saw it a considerable amount of times when I was young, he's not really ashamed.
And he doesn't even lock the bathroom when he's showering

• JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi and sportsmogger
that would be a -2 girth difference, you have a -3 girth difference, you have a pencil dick
its 8.2x5.5, its almost 8x6 lol, ur girth isnt supposed to be equal to ur length

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
its 8.2x5.5, its almost 8x6 lol, ur girth isnt supposed to be equal to ur length
it shouldn't be the same but nah -1 is the best ratio
anyway girth>length

• JFL
So ur saying i should have 8x7 :lul::lul:
you would be a dickmogger but instead you just got a big pencil dick, 5.5 is not girthcel shit its above average compared but to your length

• JFL
you would be a dickmogger but instead you just got a big pencil dick, 5.5 is not girthcel shit its above average compared but to your length
So i should kill myself

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi
  • JFL
Fakecel ramblings

big dick isn't enough for this to happen. you need a huge dick