Big dick problems, large penis niggers gtfih

S

Sub5atbest

Iron
Last night i fucked a bitch who was super tight and my shit was swollen after, this has happened like at least 5 times with different chicks before, been to the doctor before and he just said tuff luck basically. tf do i do to fix this shit its getting annoying.

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and looksmaxxing223
give some inches to me

• +1
Reactions: Sub5atbest and EdgyFashionist
Last night i fucked a bitch who was super tight and my shit was swollen after, this has happened like at least 5 times with different chicks before, been to the doctor before and he just said tuff luck basically. tf do i do to fix this shit its getting annoying.
Did you rape her? You need to spend more time on foreplay...
You know, the whole baby can come out through that hole.
Try to think back to how bitches were aroused, it usually correlates very nicely negatively with how tight they were.

this shit so annoying, makes all my fits weird and especially when sitting and it pokes out is there no way to hide it

Try to think back to how bitches were aroused, it usually correlates very nicely negatively with how tight they were.
so your advice in fucking women with kids

so your advice in fucking women with kids
Possibly yeah.. but I meant it in the way that pussy can stretch A LOT so it shouldn't be a problem unless the girl isn't aroused.

trust me the bitch was gushing, she came 3 times lmao also i can feel her bone itself when im going in so idk how to fix that

this shit so annoying, makes all my fits weird and especially when sitting and it pokes out is there no way to hide it
literally like do i need to find a fucking 6'5 amazon to fuck? whats the fix here