title tbh

@goat2x

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
muh 7 inch or its over
muh psl 6+ or its over
muh 6‘3 or its over
muh jeff seid tier physique or its over

you fucking RETARDS go leave ur fucking houses and take off ur ugly ass glasses and open your subhuman eyes and watch how theres looksmatched couples everywhere and barely anyone has all 4 of these things. its mostly just 1 of the things and even then i see normies getting laid and gfs on a regular basis

when i entered this site it used to be much less hypergamous and the standards were much lower. what a 5.5 psl was then is a subhuman now, for regular normies „its over“ and actual irl slayers are high tier normies on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 7820, Vvvvxxxx and 10 others
Test lvls, cuz people whine to much and dont put in the work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, PYT and HowAmIAlive123
Both I'd assume.

genetics sets your max size. test determines how close to your max you get. Most likely bs though jfl.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Copemaxxing
You’re so cool using Josef Henriksen as a profile picture you literal pile garbage. I’ve never seen someone so physically unattractive it hurts. Like god bless your wife (is she your right or left hand), she deserves a fucking medal for even coming within 6 feet of you (and that’s before, during, and after Covid) And the reason you don’t have to worry about aids isn’t because you’re straight, it’s because you’re truly unfuckable. So just enjoying dying in general you utter waste of space.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Inscol
You’re so cool using Josef Henriksen as a profile picture you literal pile garbage. I’ve never seen someone so physically unattractive it hurts. Like god bless your wife (is she your right or left hand), she deserves a fucking medal for even coming within 6 feet of you (and that’s before, during, and after Covid) And the reason you don’t have to worry about aids isn’t because you’re straight, it’s because you’re truly unfuckable. So just enjoying dying in general you utter waste of space.
@BrendioEEE

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Test levels, then jelq my way to big pp anyway

Neither. Its race